The Misunderstanding

Cricket was in his room, packing clothes in a cloth, as he was going to tie it to a stick when he was done packing.
He packed a few of his overalls, some canned foods, and a few pictures of his Family. He sighed, as held his eyes.

"Well... It was fun bein' a Green while it lasted." Cricket said.

Cricket checked his drawers, making sure he had gotten all of his clothes, then checked one more in on of the bottom drawers. As soon as he opened it, he was met with his 'Big Brother' shirt. He stared at it, then groaned, and slammed the drawer, causing a few things to fall off. One item fell on his head, causing him to fall in his back.

"Ugh!" Cricket said, more angry.

He was about to grab the object that fell on his head and throw it... until he saw what it was.

It was a picture of him, Tilly, Bill, and Nancy. Tilly and Cricket were both young, and his lip started to quiver from sadness.

"I-!..." Cricket stuttered.

He was about to smash it against the wall, but, something stopped him.

"Cricket!" A sudden voice popped up.

"Wah!" He helped, startled.

He fell on his back once, more, holding onto the picture.

"W-What the-?" He asked, confused.

Moments later, the small angel of Cricket appeared in his face, with a frown.

"Huh-? Wha-! You!" Cricket said, confused.

"What are ya doin'?" The small angel asked, crossing his arms, and frowning.

Cricket looked at the frame, then sighed sadly.

"I don't know anymore..." He said.

He got up, and put the picture in his homemade backpack.

"Are you thinking of running away?! Why the haystacks would ya do that?!" Angel Cricket asked.

Cricket tied his little cloth to his stick, as the angel smacked it out of his hand.

"Stop that!" Angel Cricket snapped.

The angel frowned in disappointment.

"I can't believe you'd run away just 'cause of a stupid reason!" Angel Cricket exclaimed.

Cricket didn't reply, just stared at the Angel.

"Sure, you've been a little bit of a handful, but their not gonna REALLY Replace ya!" Angel Cricket said.

Cricket walked up to his hammock, and laid down.

"...How do YOU know?" He asked, as he stared at the ceiling.

The Angel reappeared beside of Cricket.

"You are loved and appreciated, and you know it!" Angel Cricket said.

"...Not anymore." Cricket muttered.

The angel then slapped Cricket, causing him to lift his head up, and stare at the Angel, shocked.

"That's NOT true! Sure, you're parents are havin' another kid, but this doesn't mean that they don't love you!" Angel Cricket said.

"Y-Yes, it is!" Cricket snapped back, tearing up.

Cricket covered his eyes with his hands, and sobbed.

The angel frowned sadly, then flew next to Cricket, patting him on the shoulder.