Questions

"So, would you rather eat dog food, or fall in a pool of spit?" Remy asked.

"Obviously eat dog food! It's pretty great." Cricket replied.

"Indeed! I sometimes snack on dog biscuits, they are quite the delight." Tilly added.

"...Ew, really?" Remy asked.

"Yeah! What, you wanna swim in the pool of spit?" Cricket asked.

"No way! I'm just curious as to why you'd eat dog food in the first place." Remy Replied.

"Well, The first time was an accident, and I fell into Phoenix's dog bowl, it was full of dog food." Cricket replied.

Tilly smiled, then whispered to Remy.

"It wasn't an accident, he bit into a hot pocket, and burned his tongue." Tilly whispered.

Remy smiled, as Cricket frowned.

"HEY! It was very painful." Cricket said.

"So, you're turn!" Remy said, turning to Tilly.

"Okay! Would you rather... Cut off all of you're fingers and eat them, or Hear the blood-curling screams of people burning in an unfortunate Plane crash everything you try to sleep?" Tilly asked.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

"What?" Tilly asked, stopping the silence.

"C-Can we j-just play a different game? That was just... Oh, my gosh, Tilly." Remy Replied, looking pale with fear.

Cricket patted the pale Remy on the back, soothing him.

"Heh, been readin' Gramma's fantasy stories again, huh?" Cricket chuckled.

"Yes! Too much?" Tilly asked.

"Cricket, how are you calm while just hearing that?!" Remy asked.

"She mumbles in her sleep... A lot." Cricket replied.

Remy made a face, quickly getting to his feet.

"Anyways... Guys, do you know why Mr.Green went to the store so early?" Remy asked.

The two shrugged.

"I actually don't know, he didn't really give us a reason, just left." Cricket replied.

Papa sometimes leaves to go to the store this early, but he always told us what he was getting." Tilly replied.

"Hm, maybe he didn't know exactly what he was gonna get." Remy Replied.

Cricket put a finger on his chin, and nodded his head.

"Mhm, Mhm. OR! He lied!" Cricket said.

Tilly gasped softly, becoming shocked.

"Papa never lies! He did once, but he promised to never do it again... Unless it's for a surprise." Tilly replied.

Cricket lifted an eyebrow, curious.

"Hmm, if it's a FUN surprise, than maybe it'll be okay." Cricket replied.