The Conflict

After a few minutes, the two made it home, and walked through the door, Where Bill stood, looking angry and disappointed.

"Nancy, you promised to stay put while we were out!" Bill said.

"Y-Yeah! But, I was just spendin' the day with Cricket!" Nancy replied.

Bill turned to Cricket, who shrugged.

"What did you two do? You didn't do anything reckless, did you?" Bill asked.

"...No?" They Both said.

Bill rolled his eyes.

"Cricket, did you force your mom to go out?" Bill asked, in annoyance.

"No! She wanted me to go out with her!" Cricket replied.

"Oh, likely story!" Bill said.

Cricket frowned.

"This isn't MY fault! Your too overprotective over her!" Cricket snapped.

"Yeah! She's delicate right now!" Bill said.

"No, she's not! She's her happy, fun self!" Cricket replied.

Bill turned to Nancy.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"Well..." Nancy started.

"We Went to the store, then the arcade, and then the zoo! Where you NEVER take me!" Cricket interrupted.

"Wait, What?!" Bill asked.

Nancy opened her mouth to speak, when Cricket interrupted her.

"You heard me! Mom is better than you!" Cricket said.

"How could you say that?! After all I've done for you!" Bill said.

"Oh! Oh! What?! Yell at me?! Oh, yeah! That's a lot good YOU do!" Cricket exclaimed.

Bill frowned with anger.

"That was only when you did somethin' bad!" Bill replied.

"There were ALL Accidents!" Cricket said.

At this point, Gramma and Tilly were watching from around the corner, both concerned, along with Nancy. The two got close to each other faces, with angry frowns.

"You better drop this attitude, son!" Bill demanded.

"NOW I'm your son?! 'Cause you seemed to care more about Mom than me!" Cricket said.

"That's not true!" Bill said.

Tilly opened her mouth to speak, but Nancy and Gramma put their hand over her mouth.

"Ever since Mr.Baby came into the picture, you did nothin' but yell at me!" Cricket yelled.

"Cricket-!" Bill started.

"I don't wanna hear it! I'd rather jump in a blender than have to look at your face!" Cricket interrupted.

"Stop bein' a brat! Sure, I may be overprotective over my ex-wife, but I just want what's best for them!" Bill said.

Cricket frowned and crossed his arms.

"The world doesn't revolve around you, Cricket!" Bill continued.

"U-Uh, Bill?" Nancy asked.

"Not now, Nancy." Bill replied.

Nancy held her stomach, as her face became green.

"I'm bein' a brat?! Oh! Now, I'm a brat!" Cricket yelled.

Cricket walked over to the couch, as Bill watched. Gramma and Tilly followed out of curiosity, As Nancy was gone.