Sudden Scare

An hour later, Nancy was laying on the couch, frowning annoyed, as she was covered in a blanket, and an ice pack was taped to her forehead. Everyone smiled, as they carried boxes of Veggies out to the truck.
Nancy was forced to sit down, making her frowned, annoyed. She watched everyone else carry at least one box to the car, as there wasn't many boxes.

"Geez, how many tomatoes did ya pack, Bill?" Gramma asked.

"Well, I could only fit forty-nine tomatoes in each box, so it probably not that much." Bill replied, walking over to Nancy.

"Dad! There's six boxes! That's like, a Million-Billion Tomatoes!" Cricket replied.

Suddenly, Tilly poked her head from out of the open front door, turning to everyone.

"Papa! We only have one box left! But it's more heavier." Tilly said.

Nancy smiled, and turned over to Tilly.

"Here, I'll help ya." Nancy replied, getting up to her feet.

"Oh, no! You gotta stay and rest! Rest is important when you're sick." Bill replied, getting Nancy back on the Couch.

Nancy frowned annoyed at Bill.

"Bill, I'm fine-!" Nancy started, but was interrupted by Bill putting a thermometer in her mouth.

"Its quite alright, Mom! Gramma already got that dumb 'ol box in the truck in point-two seconds!" Cricket replied, with a smile.

"Wha-? Fine! I guess since I'm gonna be left home alone, I should probably wash the dishes." Nancy replied.

"No need, I've mastered all of the cleaning for all of the dishes." Tilly Replied, with a smile.

"Okay, how about sweep the floor?" Nancy asked.

"Nancy! You don't even like chores! Why do you all of a sudden wanna clean up?" Gramma asked.

"Because, it's pretty dirty in here, and the dust is giving me these weird goosebumps." Nancy replied.

"Nancy, I'm serious, do not move from this couch! You need rest." Bill said.

"Well, what about to use the bathroom?" Nancy asked.

"Well, yeah! You can get up for that!" Bill replied.

Suddenly, Nancy's stomach grumbled softly, and She put her Hand over her stomach, feeling quite queasy. She felt something trying to crawl up her throat, but she somehow managed to swallow her vomit back down.

"Mom, are you okay?" Tilly asked.

"Yeah! Totally great!" Nancy lied, holding her stomach.

Suddenly, Bills phone started beeping, and he turned to his phone, only to gasp in shock.

"Oh No! We're gonna be late! We better get going!" Bill said.

Everyone smiled and started heading to the truck, with Cricket and Tilly giving Nancy a 'feel better' hug right before running out of the front door. Nancy watched everyone walk out the door, with Bill being the last to leave. Right before he walked out the door, he turned to Nancy one last time.

"Remember, Nancy! Just lay down and rest, you'll get better." Bill said.

Bill then walked out the door and shut the door right behind himself, with Nancy frowning in annoyance as everyone had just left her right on the couch. She then smiled, and stood perfectly still, not making any noise. She waited for a moment, waiting to hear the car door shut, to which she eventually heard. Then, she waited for the engine to start, to which, again, she heard too.
After hearing the truck taking off, she smiled with joy.