Just for Tonight

It was a dark evening, and Everyone went to bed. Cricket rocked softly in his Hammock, Tilly snored softly in her bunk bed, and Gramma was passed out on the couch. As everyone had fallen asleep easily, Nancy didn't. A few days earlier, her trailer had rolled off into the road and hit a tree, and since been in the shop being repaired. The Greens were very generous to let Nancy stay with them for a while, and Gramma had given her a sleeping bag, and chose to let her sleep in Bill's room, bunked on the ground beside Bill's bed.
Bill was relaxed in his bed, while Nancy just tossed and turned, trying to find a comfy spot, to which she never found.

"Urgh... Come on! You stupid bag!" Nancy said, struggling to fit herself into the bag.

She groaned loudly, trying desperately to get covered up. However, everytime Nancy got half-way into the sleeping bag, something would always go wrong.

"UGH!" Nancy growled angrily.

Bill heard her, and turned over to her.

"Heya, Nance, everything alright?" Bill asked, weakly and rubbing his eye.

"Urgh! I can't... get in... this stupid... SLEEPING BAG!" Nancy exclaimed, frowning with anger.

"Did ya try opening it?" Bill Asked.

Nancy then turned to the sleeping back, revealing that she didn't open it up all the way. She gave Bill an embarrassed look, and chuckled nervously.

"Hehe... my bad." Nancy replied, blushing from embarrassment.

She then unzipped the bag farther, and got in feet first, while Bill smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Heh... Thanks." Nancy replied, giving a nervous smile.

"No problem, Goodnight, Nance..." Bill replied, continuing to face Nancy's way, and laid his head down on his pillow, yawning tiredly.

"Goodnight." Nancy replied, smiling at Bill and facing her head towards Bill as well.

The two were far by 3 feet, as Nancy's sleeping bag was not so close or too far away from Bill. Nancy laid her head on her soft pillow, and closed her eyes too.

And then, it was quiet for about 14 seconds, with Bill being startled by a noise.
He curiously opened his eyes, only to see Nancy, In her sleeping bag, holding her arms together and freezing.

Brrrrr!

Nancy got sudden chills, and chattered her teeth, showing that she was freezing.

"Nance, ya cold? I can turn up the heat." Bill said.

"O-Oh, no! I'm fine! Just a little chilly on this hard floor, but I'll get use to it eventually." Nancy Replied, with a smile.

Bill then saw Nancy lay her head on her pillow, and closed her eyes. Bill gave a concerned look before putting his own head on his pillow, he didn't think much of it.
Then, it was quiet for another 14 seconds, until...

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

Bill turned to the coughing, only to see Nancy looking even more cold, this time, with her coughing quite loudly.

"A-Ah-ACHOO!" Nancy Sneezed, with Bill quickly popping off his pillow.

He took a look at Nancy, turning the light on beside him. He then got a better look at Nancy, revealing that she was pale, and snot falling out of her nose.

"Nancy! You look terrible!" Bill said.

"N-No! I'm fine! I'm just a little... A-Ah-ACHOO!... Cold." Nancy replied.

"Nancy, you look and sound sick!" Bill Replied.

Nancy sniffled loudly, and gave a weak smile.

"Yeah, I've gotten a little sick, but I'm fine! I'll be better tomorrow." Nancy Replied.

"Nancy, if your sick, ya can't be on the floor, you'll get even sicker!" Bill said.

Nancy gave another cough, and turned to face the other way, resting on her pillow.

"It's ok, Bill. It's just a little cold, the floor ain't gonna kill me for tonight." Nancy replied, as she turned and faced the other direction.

Nancy then coughed strongly, and gave a gasp for air, as her nose was stopped up, and she could only breath throughout her mouth, to which she couldn't do much but cough.

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

The coughing fit lasted for about 30 seconds, with Nancy gasping for breath after every four coughs.
Bill watched her cough very sickly, and he frowned at her.
He didn't say anything, but let his instincts take over, as he slowly got out from his bed, and walked to Nancy, who held her head, groaning.

"Urgh! I KNEW that kid had a cold." She murmured to herself.

Suddenly, Nancy felt something grab her, and she was quickly held in Bill's Arms.

"W-? What the-? Bill! What are you doing?!" Nancy asked, confused.

"Sorry, Nance! But I can't just lay here in my comfortable bed and watch you lay in the hard and cold ground, especially if your sick." Bill Replied.

Bill gave a serious expression, and softly placed Nancy right on a side of the bed, to which, Nancy gasped softly. The bed was very warm, and comforting, it felt like she had just gotten placed on the most softest Cloud that ever flew in the sky.

Bill then took his covers and placed them over Nancy, who Tilted her head, confused.

"B-Bill? What are you doing?" Nancy asked.

Bill climbed beside of Nancy, and yawned.

"You can keep the covers tonight... you need them more." Bill Replied, smiling.

"Bill, you don't have to do this, you can have atleast some of your covers." Nancy said, throwing some covers onto Bill, which flew right over his head, Literally, as the covers fell on his head, covering his face.

"Oh! Pfft, sorry." Nancy said, snickering.

"Heh, that's quite alright! But if you need anymore covers, let me know, okay?" Bill Replied.

"Okay..." Nancy replied, with such a grateful smile.

Then, the two faced eachother as they smiled and closed their eyes at the same time, starting to doze off.
However, before Nancy fell asleep, she smiled and spoke up.

"Um, Bill?" Nancy asked.

"Yeah, Nance?" Bill Asked, opening one eye at her.

"Thanks for the covers... b-but... is it okay if you... w-well, you don't HAVE to!" Nancy replied, stammering and blushing.

"What is it, Nancy?" Bill Asked.

"Can you hold me? It usually helps me get warmer faster." Nancy replied.

Bill, being too tired to react the the question, just groaned and grabbed Nancy, holding her close.

"Whoa!" She said, as she was quickly pulled into Bill's arms.

Both of their faces lit up, blushing from embarrassment.

"Oh, y-your right... it DOES make you more... warmer." Bill Replied, whispering to Nancy.

The two smiled, and continued to hug, starting to drift off in eachother's arms, smiling and snoozing away.
Meanwhile, As the two fell asleep in eachother's arms, things were just starting to heat up.