41 - H O M E

A/N - arctic monkey songs make me feel like the main character

"Come on, let's get you home", Axel announces after their small scene. Noelle, a blushing mess, just nods, too shy to utter a word, as her legs shakes whilst he walks her to the passenger seat. He smirks at the sight of her wobbly figure, leaning onto him for support. 

(they didn't have sex btw)

"So f*cking sensitive", he whispers with a little chuckle, making her pout adorably as she took a seat. He pecked her pouted lips before making his way to the drivers seat. As he drove past the restaurant, the couple notices Michael and Iris, who looked like she walked through the flames of hell, arguing, making Noelle feel guilty for her actions, knowing it was her fault. She looked down at her lap, taking Axels hand and playing with his ring-clad fingers, tracing the little tattoos he had on his fingers. 
"Don't feel sad, doll. You did what was right. If she's still here by tomorrow morning, I'll deal with her personally", he stated, causing her head to whip up at his words. 

"You're gonna kill her?", she asked worryingly. 

He didn't respond, which was enough of an answer for Noelle. 

"No, please don't", she pleaded. 

"Why shouldn't I?", he replied, wanting nothing more than to end Iris's pathetic life. 

"Because, be-because", she stuttered, trying to think of answer, but to no avail. 

"Exactly", he said with a sigh. 

"What does Easton say?"

"He agrees with me. That b*tch shouldn't be alive", Axel answered. 

"You won't do anything to Michael though, right?" 

"Debating on that."

"Michael is innocent, he shouldn't be punished for her actions", Noelle stated calmly. 

"You nearly died today baby, and that wouldn't have happened if he didn't bring her here, especially without telling you and I first. He made a huge mistake, and he should be punished", Axel explained, tightening his hold on her small hand, such a little gesture, but it made her feel so safe. 

"I understand that, but please don't kill him", she said, hopeful that he would listen to her. 

"I won't. Now stop worrying your pretty little head. I wanna do something special for you before we go home", he began a new topic, making her instantly smile. 

"What is it?", she asked. 

"What makes you think I'll tell you doll?", he spoke rhetorically and she giggled. 

"Meanie", she whispered, loud enough for him to hear. 

"I dare you to say that louder", he spoke in playful tone.

"Meanie!", she spoke louder, but to Axel, it still sounded quiet, but her voice was just like that, gentle and soft like butter, a sweet melody to his ears. 

"I'm not mean", he chuckled alongside her. 

"You're the meanest."

"I'll show you how mean I can be babydoll just you wait", he teased and she went silent. 

A blushing mess yet again. 

"Not so confident now, are we?", he challenged. Still quiet, she gripped onto his hand and brought it up to her lips, giving it gentle pecks, distracted. He wouldn't admit it aloud, but his heart melted at the sight of her playing with his hands and giving it small kisses. It was the smallest piece of affection but he was going to bask in it for as long as possible.