1 - P R O L O G U E

Name - Easton Xander Mitchell

Age - 23

Height - 6'5

Appearance - Black hair, grey eyes, muscular.

Vampire counterpart's name - Axel 

Status - King

Beloved - Noelle Brie Winters

Kingdom - Kingdom of Highland

================================

Name - Noelle Brie Winters

Age - 20

Height - 5'4

Appearance - Auburn hair, brown eyes, underweight. 

Fox counterpart's name - Crimson

Status - Omega

Mate - Easton Xander Mitchell

Kingdom - Kingdom of Highland

=================================

3rd person P.O.V

It's been 10 years 

10 years since he had last seen her. 

10 long years since he had last held her. 

10 dreadful years since he last kissed her goodnight. 

10 empty years since he last seen her smile. 

10 heartless years since he last heard her giggle. 

10 years since she was cruelly taken, and his heart went with her. 

His grip on the glass of whiskey tightens as the memories of her pure soul and beautiful face invade his mind. Easton feels the urge to smash it on the ground beneath him, just like how his heart was smashed to pieces the day she was taken. He wants the glass to feel the same pain he had felt, and still feels to this day. 

"Want another glass, King?", the bartender behind the counter asks, fearing the King's response. Easton stares at him blankly.

"Scotch", he orders in a cold tone, and the bartender nods, obediently making his requested drink. From the corner of his eyes, he notices his second in command, Theodore, making his way towards him. He sighs when he sees Easton's state. 

"Bro, how much have you had to drink?", he asks in a bored tone, he's gotten used to seeing Easton like this on the weekends. Easton gives him a cold glare. 

"You are in no position to question me", he mutters while taking a sip of his drink, causing Theo to roll his eyes. 

"You may be my King, but I'm your best friend, and I worry about you. What would she think if she saw you like this?",

"Do not mention her", Easton says while clenching his fists tightly, to the point where his nails are puncturing his skin, drawing blood, but he doesn't give any attention to the pain. Nothing hurts him anymore. Theodore sighs. 

"Let's get you home".

Let's go back a bit, shall we?

19 years ago:

"We can't leave her here!", the mother yells while holding onto her baby tightly. The couple hear the sound of growls increase, meaning they are getting closer. They run faster, hoping they'll lose the wolves. 

"We have to! They'll kill her if we don't", the father argues, urging the mother to leave their precious daughter. They hide behind a tree, hoping the wolves won't see them.