7 - D I S T A N C E

A/N- Please don't hate on this girl!

They say distance grows the heart fonder. In Noelle's and Easton's situation, it is no different. 

They've been separated for over 10 years, and the love they share has grown each and every day. When someone you love is far from you, it makes you appreciate the little things in life. 

Easton now knows to never take anything for granted, because like Noelle, it could be taken away from him in seconds. 

It was morning in the Knight's residence, and the group of vampires and wolves were discussing plans for the day. They are planning on visiting every single pack surrounding the Silver Moon territory. A restless and anxious Easton was sat beside his father on the large office desk, his fists clenched and teeth grinding against each other. He's barely spoken a word since dawn.

"We'll split up, Xavier, Noah, Dean and Trevor go to the packs towards the west, Easton, Victor, Theodore and I will take the east", Alexander explains, the rest agreeing. 

"Shall we bring weapons?", Noah asked. 

"For precaution, yes. I want every single room in every pack checked. The attic, the basement, the garden, everywhere", Alexander adds. 

"I want her back by the end of today", Easton orders under his breathe, his nails drawing blood against his cold palms. The rest nod, not wanting to poke the bear. 

"Go", Alexander speaks, the wolves and Trevor get to work, leaving the office to grab weapons. The vampires use their speed to enter the car. Vampires all have their own type of power, so weapons would be unnecessary for them.

Alexander has the power of healing.

Victor has the ability to create ice. 

Theodore has the ability to create wind storms, tornadoes if you will. 

Trevor has the power of invisibility.

Easton has the elemental powers, fire, water, earth and air. 

As for Noelle, you'll have to wait and see. 

Although their powers seem unstoppable, not every vampire is well trained. They could misunderstand their powers, using it for the wrong reasons, and that could result is death. A vampire should never use their powers aimlessly.

Alexander sat in the drivers seat, Xavier had already given him directions to every pack on the east, as well as announcing his visit to every pack, so every alpha would be alerted. 

On the other side of town:

"Alpha! King Easton of Highlands could be visiting our pack today", the right hand man spat out in worry, catching the attention of his alpha. 

"What do you mean?", he asked in shock. 

"Alpha Xavier announced a visit to each pack bordering Silver Moon, saying the King of Highland demanded an inspection", he explained, causing the alpha to stand up from his chair angrily, and push everything off his desk. The right hand man flinched. 

"Hide the girl! She can not be anywhere in sight", he ordered with a pointed finger. 

"Where?"

"Go figure something out you f*cking idiot! Must I do everything for you?", he growled in frustration, bringing his hands up to his grey hair. Terrified, the right hand man quickly put on his mask and made his way to the basement, where Noelle was kept. 

She was awoken from her slumber by the sound of keys rattling against each other and heavy footsteps. Her eyes fluttered open as she saw the masked man approach her cell and frantically open it.