28 - O R D E R S

F*ck sake

Of course, our special moment just had to be ruined. 

But I can't believe what just happened. 

She let me kiss her.

It was even better than I had imagined. Her lips, pink and plump, was softer than anything I've ever felt before. It was like ecstasy, addictive. I wanted more and more, but I held back, not wanting to overwhelm Noelle.

It calmed me down after hearing the torture she went through. Yes, she didn't tell me everything, but that was all I needed to hear to unleash my rage. Axel was so close to taking control. We both wanted nothing more than to go down to the basement and beat the living crap out of that dog, but my Noelle needed me, and that was enough to rationalise my thoughts.

Now, she was straddling me after our passionate moment, hear head tucked under my chin, facing away from the guard, clearly a little embarrassed, which made me chuckle.

"What does she want?", I asked while staring at the man who dared to interrupt us with hatred evident in my eyes. He gulped and took a step back. 

"She didn't s-specify, she j-just wanted to talk", he stuttered out and I sighed. 

Queen Cecelia of Araceli. 

I never met her but I have heard a sh*t ton about her, and nothing was good. 

She was a wolf, ruling a Kingdom of witches. Not that long ago, Araceli was one of the most successful and loved kingdoms in Europe. King Issac III was the ruler at Araceli's peak, but he tragically died. Some say it was disease, some say it was murder. There was accusations spread against Cecelia, as some believed she murdered her husband to take over the throne, but none of these allegations were confirmed. 

After that, Araceli came tumbling down. The rate of poverty increased and living conditions worsened over the years. Araceli has had a bad reputation for years now, and their ruler is standing on my territory. 

That doesn't sit right with me. 

She wouldn't come here without a cunning motive, so I know not to trust a single word that comes out of her mouth. 

"Take her to my office and tell her that I'm not to be ordered around. I'll see her when I want to. This is my territory she's standing on, how dare she demand my presence", I spoke with gritted teeth, disgust laced on my words. The guard nodded, bowed then walked away. 

"Queen Cecelia?", I heard Noelle's sweet voice question as soon as he left. My mood brightened instantly and my scowl was replaced with a smile. 

"She doesn't have the best track record, a lot of people say bad stuff about her", I said and she lifted her head up and looked at me with a puzzled expression. 

"Why would you believe it if it didn't come out of her own mouth?", she asked rhetorically. I hate to admit it but she's right. 

"I don't know baby. You're too kind, you shouldn't trust too quickly. It'll make people think you're weak, and they'll walk all over you", I told her while running my hands across her waist. 

"It's hard to say no", she said while sighing. My hand went up to her face to caress her cheeks, and give her a small peck. 

"Just tell the person straight up, it's not rude to say no", I said simply while smothering her in kisses, her skin tasting like the finest of fruits. She giggled and attempted to push me away, but of course, she failed. 

"It is rude! I'm not mean like you Easton", she spoke with certainty, making me laugh. 

"How am I mean?", I challenged her and she went silent.