6 - T H E O D O R E

As Easton's best friend, Theodore was beyond worried for him at this moment. He knows better than anyone how Easton feels. He's been there for him since day one, they're practically brothers, so he understands the way he feels. 

Seeing Easton so distressed and vulnerable, yet so violent and frightening was a sickening sight. A sight he didn't want to see again. He was running around like a maniac, eyes blood shot and the black veins on his neck pulsing rapidly. 

If any human were to see this, they'd pass out in fear. 

Theodore used his speed to catch up to Easton, stopping him from running around aimlessly. 

"Listen to me! You need to calm down-", he was interrupted by a growl emitting from Axel. 

"Don't tell me to calm down! My beloved is hurt!", he argued, pulling Theodore by his collar and yelling in his face. 

Alexander had to pull Axel away from Theo before he would do something he would later regret. 

"I'm not letting you go anywhere until Easton takes control once again", he threatened, Axel immediately closing his eyes to calm himself down. He wasn't one to be told what to do, but when it comes to Noelle's safety, he's willing to listen. He takes a few deep breathes.

In and out

In and out

He opened his eyes once again, but now they are it's usual grey colour.

Easton is back. 

He's greeted by the concerned looks of all the people he was previously having lunch with. His father has sadness and confusion in his eyes, scared for his son and daughter-in-law. 

"Good. Now, tell me what you feel", Alexander calmly orders, not wanting to anger his son again. On the verge of transformation, Easton tries his best to keep Axel at bay. 

"My heart hurts, it's this pain that I can't describe. Axel keeps growling in my mind, and telling me to go to her. Help me, dad, I don't know what to do", his voice cracked at the end, and at this point, he doesn't care if everyone is seeing him crying. He only cares about Noelle. He leaned his head on his fathers shoulders, as Alexander's arms instantly curl around his son's body, giving him that slight bit of comfort. 

"Xavier, I want every pack surrounding your territory thoroughly checked, If Axel can sense Noelle here, he isn't wrong. I'm taking Easton inside", Alexander states, Easton's head popping up. 

"What?! No! I'm going with him, I'm not going to rest if my Noelle is in pain, I can't do it!", he disobeys, pushing himself away from his father. Alexander sighs as the rest of the group step inside. 

"Not now, Easton, you have to listen to me. We'll all go tomorrow, we can't go without a plan", Alexander explains and Easton growls lowly, hesitantly listening to his father's orders. 

Although he is King, and can easily go against what his dad is saying, he knows that Alexander is always right. 

The group all weekly reenter the house, all going into separate rooms.

A while later:

A knock on the door brought Easton out of his flooded thoughts, and he grunted a 'come in'. A worried Theodore entered the room. 

"Talk to me", he ordered as he took a seat on the bed that Easton was lying on. 

He wasn't going to ask 'are you okay?'. He knew Easton wasn't fine at all, asking if he was would just be pointless. 

"I keep thinking of the worst scenarios. What if she's dead, Theodore? What will I do now? I can't live if she isn't alive. I can't eat if she isn't eating. I can't sleep if she isn't sleeping. I can't smile if she's not smiling. I can't do it", Easton explains in a low voice, loud enough for Theo to hear. He sighs deeply, emotions running through his mind.