43 - S I R

Noelle's P.O.V

"Give it back Easton", I ordered, but he continued to smirk at me playfully, holding my bra in his hands. 

"Nope", he chuckled, holding it up even higher so I couldn't reach it. 

Freaking tree

"Please", I gave him the puppy dog eyes, pouting my lips in hopes he'd give in. 

"Give me a kiss first."

I rolled my eyes, standing up on my tiptoes and giving him a quick peck on his pink lips. 

"There. Can I have it back now please?"

"A proper kiss", he said cunningly. 

He knows how to get what he wants, I'll give him that

"Bend down so I can reach you, tree", I said jokingly and he chuckled. 

"Grow a few inches, shorty", he retorted and I smacked his chest lightly, laughing it off.

"You aren't getting that kiss."

"And you aren't getting this bra."

How does he have a response for everything, it's not fair

"I'll just go get another, smartass", I huffed and began to walk to the closet. 

But before I could go any further, I felt his hands grip my waist and pull me back, causing me to gasp in surprise. He pinned me against the nearest wall, trapping me in between in arms. He propped one leg in between mine, rubbing against my panties and bent down slightly, hovering over me and nipping at my neck. 

"But I quite enjoy seeing you walk around topless, baby", he teased, making me squirm. 

He had my arms above my head against the wall, restricting any movement. 

But I didn't complain

His head tucked under mine, softly kissing my neck and collarbone, but not too much, teasing me with his lips. He knows exactly what he's doing, torturing me with his kisses, working me up. 

"You've gone silent all of a sudden doll, where's that attitude you had a minute ago?", he cooed gently, sucking on my lower earlobe, causing a shiver to run up and down my spine. My knees started to wobble slightly, weakening with each word he muttered. 

I whimpered as he began to suck and kiss my neck roughly, leaving his mark on me. He freed my arms, moving his hands down my body, caressing my waist and hips. He pulled my closer to him, my hip now against his so I can feel every inch of him. 

"My sensitive little girl", he whispered sweetly against my neck.

"E-Easton-", I moaned out, panting slightly. 

He hummed, moving down to my bare chest, leaving a trail of wet kisses all over, from my shoulders to my breasts. I flung my arms around his neck, pressing my hands onto his firm, muscular back. He smirked at my reactions and continued his sweet torture. Whilst kissing and sucking on one of my breasts, his hand played and teased the other, pinching my nipples in between his large fingers. My heart drummed rapidly, and my breathing quickened. 

"Pl-please!", I whimpered as he gripped onto my breast firmly, massaging it with his calloused hand. His veins were on full show each time he gripped onto me. My hands moved up to his hair, tugging at it and pushing his head closer to my chest. I arched my back, needing more.

"No baby, this is what you get for using that smart mouth against me", he stated, moving onto my other breast. "I'm not gonna give you everything you want, brat."