34 - T R U E . Q U E E N

Easton

"You are really pretty", she whispered tiredly while staring up at me as if it were her first time, just waking up from her power nap. I didn't blame her for passing out right after I marked her, it does have it's side effects.

Now, more than ever, it's going to be so difficult to be away from my angel.

 I just stared at her while she slept, making sure she was safe. I chuckled at her random statement and pulled her small body even closer to mine. She wrapped her legs around my waist tightly, but I wanted her to be even closer. Before I could say anything, she spoke. 

"Like really pretty. Has anyone ever told you that?"

"No, I have never been called pretty in my life-"

"Well people should start telling you the truth, 'cuz you are very pretty", she repeated for the third time and I couldn't help but laugh at her weird but utterly adorable behaviour. 

"Thank you, babydoll, and you are even prettier than anyone could ever be", I said while caressing her now red face with my thumbs. "But I think the word pretty is an understatement when it comes to you", I revealed and she looked down shyly. 

"I beg to differ", she said with a small smile on her face, which I didn't return. 

"Why would you say that, angel?", she shrugged. 

"You are so incredibly perfect it's unbelievable. Ever since you were little, you outshone everyone with your beauty, and not just the beauty you possess on the outside, but the beauty you hold on the inside. Your golden eyes, which I can just stare at all day. Your soft, silky hair which I can play with all day. Your soft, plump, pink lips, which if you'd let me, I'd kiss all f*cking day. Your cute, little nose. Those freckles that reappear in the summer, the ones that dot your perfect face. Your hands, your feet, you legs, your stomach, your everything is just too beautiful to put into words. I love how your feet don't touch the ground when you sit. I love how your eyes widen when someone mentions something dirty. I love how you gasp every time I touch you intimately. I love how you smile at everyone who walks by. I love how positive and happy you always are. I f*cking love everything about you. ", as I was speaking, tears were brimming in her eyes, but I didn't stop, she needed to know how special she is. 

"Stop being mean to yourself, remember when you told me you don't know how to be mean? Yes you do, because you're being to my Noelle, which I do not like", she giggled at my words. "So, can we come to a mutual agreement. Noelle pledges to never be mean to herself ever again", I said with a big smile and a hopeful look on my face, which she returned. She held up her pinky and I intertwined mine with hers. 

"I pledge to never be mean to myself again", she whispered and I sighed in relief. 

I didn't waste another second, and gently pulled her closer to me and captured her lips.

Again.

F*cking ecstasy

I smirked again her lips as I continued to kiss her passionately. She returned the passion and wrapped her delicate hands around my neck and her fingers playing with my hair, as my hands roamed her small body. I re positioned us so I could be on top of her, one arm holding me up as I deepened the kiss.  

"Child of God coming through, I better not see anything unholy", we hear Theodore's voice and we pull apart from one another reluctantly. I groan in annoyance and pull Noelle to me possessively. 

"The f*ck do you want?", I ask in an irritated tone, wanting him to leave. 

"Can't I spend some time with my best friend?", he asked sarcastically.