2 - E A S T O N

A/N- If you didn't read the prologue, go back and read it before you start this chapter xox

The sound of his heavy footsteps echoed the castle's dungeons, with each step he took, it grew louder and louder. Trembling, the captured man tried to find a way to escape, but no one can escape the  wrath of Easton Xander Mitchell. The King, the legend, the slayer. With his head held high, a scowl on his face, and fangs ready to murder, he entered the dungeon. 

It held people, who not even their mother could recognise due to Easton's beatings. Men, women, wolves, vampires, witches, anyone who's done Easton wrong is in there. 

"He's waiting for you in there, my king", one guard said while bowing their head in respect. Without another word, Easton walked into the room which held one of his trusted companions. 

"East- my King! Get me out of here, look what they have done to me", the man spoke frantically, attempting to lie his way out. 

Key word: Attempting.

Nobody could lie to Easton, he could sense a liar from a mile away. And trust me, he doesn't like liars.

Looking at the bruises and scars his men had given him, he smirked to himself, but he isn't satisfied. He craved blood. And he was going to get it. 

"Tyler", he started, gaining the traitor's attention. "You know I don't like people telling me lies", he stalked over Tyler, his tall build of 6'5 completely hovering him. Tyler tried moving the chair he was tied on, but to no avail. 

"So, save yourself the hassle, and tell me the truth", he commands, his vampire counterpart, Axel, taking over. Tyler's eyes widened when he noticed that Easton's eyes had gone blood red. Gulping, Tyler struggled against the ropes, causing both Axel and Easton to chuckle.

"Oh, you don't want to do that, have you forgotten who I am?", he said calmly, not showing any indication of emotion. Tyler shook his head vigorously. "Then speak, boy, tell me what I want to hear", he ordered. 

"He f-forced me to do it! He s-said he'll kill m-me if I didn't", Tyler stuttered out in fear. 

"Who?" he asked, getting slightly irritated and very impatient. 

"Alpha Robinson", Tyler answered, closing his eyes to avoid Easton's bloody ones. Axel chuckled menacingly. 

"So you sided with the enemy, huh?", he said while circling Tyler, taunting him. 

"Let me teach you something your mama should've taught you when you were a kid. When you defend the enemy", he starts, grabbing a whip from the table of weapons. "-You become the enemy."  

He mercilessly whipped the man, harder and harder each time, spitting words of venom at him. He went at it until Tyler was screaming in pain, begging for him to stop. 

"P-p-please! I won't d-do it again!", he cried out in agony

"Aww, did I hurt you? Was that too much for you?", he teased in a sarcastic voice. 

"H-how did N-Noelle deal with you-", 

A gunshot to the head silenced him. That was the last straw.

Easton took back his control, knowing Axel would do something he would later regret. He breathed in and out slowly, trying to calm himself down. Both Easton and Axel lose it when someone mentions their beloved Noelle. (A beloved is what Vampire's call their mates, for anyone who is confused)

One rule in the Kingdom of Highland: Never mention Noelle around the King.

It was too painful. Too painful for him to remember. Too painful for him to hear. Too painful for him to recall. She was the tape that held Easton together, and when she was taken, the tape was teared in two pieces, never to be fixed again.