37

Harry looks up into his dominants eyes looking for any sign of a lie and sighs after not being able to find one. "Well... I um... just kind of uh... got panicked a bit because uh... I kind of realized that I didn't hate being tied" He grimaces preparing for the worst.

Louis doesn't answer, trying to hide his smile out of fondness for his boy "Harry, look at me, love" He says and when he doesn't he brings his hand under the boy'[s chin and lifts his head. Louis notices that Harry looks ashamed which he definitely needs to fix.

"I need you to know a few things." He starts moving his hands down to Harry's shoulders. "I am extremely proud of you for using you safe words. Even if you didn't handle the situation properly, you still recognized that you needed everything to stop." He smiles at the boy before moving his hands into Harry's hands. "And, you also need to know, that there is nothing wrong with liking certain things. It shouldn't make you feel ashamed or guilty or anything else other than pleasure. Except of course for punishments but even then, it should still be some sort of pleasure. This is why we have safe words and contracts and limits because nothing that happens here should make you feel that way. Understand?"

The boy looks up at him through his lashes "Yes, sir." He says before showing a smile that is barely noticeable, but of course, Louis notices.

"Um sir... can I ask you something?" Harry asks hesitantly.

Louis looks at the boy confused by his timidness "Of course, Harry."

"How did you know that you were gay?" He asks, seeming surprised by even his own question.

Louis moves closer to the headboard so he can be comfortable and lean against it. He pats the space in between his legs beckoning Harry forward. The younger lad turns and shifts back so they are Louis' chest to Harry's back. Louis sighs and Harry snuggles into the mans arms that are now wrapped around, comforting the boy. "When I was around seven, I would always go to the playground and pick at these flowers that would grow and I would be ready to put them on a girls desk because that's who we were conditioned to like. I never wanted to put them on the girls desks though because I wanted to see the boys smile when they saw them instead. I think it's harder for people to accept themselves when all were taught is a boy can like a girl and a girl can like a boy. I mean they only teach about straight safe sex but it can be just as problematic no matter who you are with. That's why even at this school where everyone is male and most everyone is gay, they still teach about every kind of STD that you could get and every single precaution possible. Sorry that's not even what you asked, but I just think it's stupid how people still feel like others people relationships affect themselves. Like get over it, I can fuck who ever I want and I don't see how it's any one else's business." He lets a huff out from being agitated.

Louis then hears Harry trying to keep his laugh in but he finally bursts out laughing uncontrollably. "I get what you're saying but that was just really funny how passionate you got." He continues to laugh.

"Ha. Ha. I would stop before I bend you over my knee and spank you." He says quickly shutting the boy up.

Louis then bursts out laughing "Sorry I had to! I wouldn't actually do that. I hope you know that because you've done nothing wrong and I didn't mean to scare you or anything." He explains.

They keep laughing for another minutes and then Harry moves out of Louis' grip to get face to face with him. "Can I kiss you?" He asks his dom who now has his eye brows raised looking shocked.

"Bold now I see." He states trying to joke and lighten the mood.

Harry's brows turn inward "Sorry, that was stupid. God I've ruined everything again. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. That was really—"

"Harry, love, calm down. You can kiss me if you want to but I don't want you to freak out and run away." Louis says stopping Harry's rant.

"I want to." Harry blushes. "I'm just scared." He states looking down.

"Why are you scared? You've been kissed before, yeah?" He asks the scared looking boy.

Harry looks up and blushes even more "I was more just a fuck and leave kind of guy - never really got to the kissing part." He says, almost embarrassed.

Louis ignores Harrys choice of language, letting it slide from the fact that he is completely shocked that the beautiful boy has never been kissed before. "Do you want me to kiss you then?" He asks not really sure what else to say.

He barely misses it but Harry gives the smallest nod indicating his wishes. If Louis could, he would just kiss him but he has to hear it. "Harry, use your words please."

Harry nods, "Could you kiss me, sir?" And before he knows it, Louis' smiling mouth is on his with his hands on the subs cheeks.

Their lips fit together like they were meant to kiss each other. The kiss is short and sweet- nothing to scare Harry away.

Once they pull away, both keeping their eyes closed until the blue eyes open and see that the green eyes are still closed. Louis frowns thinking that his sub didn't like the kiss. Sure, it would be disappointing, but if he doesn't want that kind of relationship, that's okay and has to be accepted.

"Open your eyes, Harry." Louis says after running his thumbs over the younger ones eye lids.

Hesitantly, the green eyes open and are met with the blue ones. Harry turns his lips inward and slowly rolls them out while his eyebrows are furrowed, obviously thinking about something. This worries his dom because he doesn't know what is going through Harry's mind. "Harry, talk to me." He says.

Harry's eye dart to everywhere in the room before finally landing on the sparkling pupil blown blue eyes in front of him. His face softens slightly as he exhales the air he didn't realize he was holding. "Um..." he hums trying to think of what to say. "Can we do it again?" He asks quietly and innocent.

Louis grabs the little ones chin tenderly before leaning in and kissing him again. This time, running his tongue along the boys lips to ask for entrance. Harry softly opens his mouth allowing Louis' tongue to adventure around his mouth. Louis grabs Harry's hips guiding him forward to straddle him. Once Harry has each leg bent on the side around Louis, he moves his arms forward grabbing his dom's side. Louis slowly moves his arms up to maneuver under Harry's shirt to feel his skin but Harry pulls back moving his hands to stop Louis'.