39

(A/N: Holy Shit! I can't believe anyone actually likes my writing! If anyone has any suggestions on where you want the story to go, please don't hesitate to message me! 

EDIT: Updating schedule is now every Saturday & Wednesday!

I also wanted to mention that I wanted to bring in Harry's anxiety and use it as a base of why he acts the way he does. We know his father abused him and I wanted to start with that causing anxiety and building off of that. 

Thank you for reading!)  

TRIGGER WARNING: SMALL MENTION OF SELF HARM

They finish dinner with nothing but small conversation. Once they are done, they watch a movie and end the night cuddling in the dominants large bed. Neither have talked anymore about the kissing or what it means, but it isn't as uncomfortable as they thought it would be.

SUNDAY

The green eyed boy woke up entangled in the older boys arms. He wasn't used to this kind of attention and to be honest, it scared him. His breathing started picking up and he became stiff not knowing what to do. Louis' eyes open wide showing understanding in what's happening. "Harry, you're okay. I've got you." He says squeezing his arms tighter to let the boy know he's okay.

Harry relaxes and after a minute, sits up. "Sorry, sir" he says sounding defeated.

Louis sighs and sits up moving closer to Harry. "You have no reason to apologize, love. How long have you had anxiety?" He asks, listening intently.

The green eyes meet blue nervously. He scratches the back of his neck pondering. "Uh... I don't know. I didn't even know it was that." He shrugs.

The dominant cups the cheeks of his sub and leans in and kisses him. "Why don't we add this to things to talk about with Sally?" He asks, now looking at his blushing sub.

Harry nods not feeling the need to verbally answer. He moves onto his knees pushing Louis backwards onto the pillow, straddling him and kissing him. The kiss becomes heated and he grinds his hips down feeling them both growing beneath their pants. They switch positions so Louis is now on top because he wants control. Their lips break apart both of them breathing heavy looking into each others eyes. Harry takes one more deep breath, "CanIgiveyouablowjob?" He asks so fast that Louis can barely comprehend what he just said.

Louis raises his eyes at the unexpected question he just heard. "What?" He asks, wanting to be sure he heard correctly.

Harry shakes his head then wiggles under him trying to break free but Louis holds him down "Never mind. That was stupid. Sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I don't know why—"

Louis cuts off the blushing boy, "Harry, I don't want you to be embarrassed or feel like I'm pressuring you. Everything that happens is your choice. So if you actually want to, you can but don't feel like you need to." He explains with care behind his voice and understanding in his eyes.

Harry concentrates on the cotton covering Louis' chest, not wanting to make eye contact. "I do want to." He says finally looking into his dom's eyes. "I've just... never done anything with a guy before so I don't.... I don't want to do anything wrong." He anxiously explains.

Louis grabs his subs hands and squeezes them before kissing his left then right trying to calm the boy down. "Why don't I go first and show you yeah?" He asks bringing his hands down to the hem of the boys shirt to shimmy it up and off.

Harry complies, nodding and lifts his body to make it easier. Louis kisses down his tattooed frame sucking a spot under his chin and moving to his budded nipples. "You have four nipples." He smiles stating more than asking. Harry squeaks out a mm hm while his dominant swirls his tongue around the hardened skin. He then drags his tongue over his chest to the left side sucking in the area.

Harry's hips buck up from anticipation but Louis is quick to pull away and push his hips back down. "Rules:" Louis starts, "No cumming until I say so, no moving your hips up or I won't let you finish, and no touching me. Understand?" He demands, letting his dominance take over.

"Yes, sir." Harry whimpers.

"Good boy." The dom praises, making his submissive go scarlet.

Louis presses his mouth into Harrys skin making kisses down to his sweats noticing the faint lines on his tummy once more, making a note to ask later. Once he reaches the band on his sweats he slips his fingers under tugging lightly. "Is this alright?" He asks making sure he has consent.

Harry gulps and nods looking at the ceiling not being able to speak in the moment.

Louis stops everything leaning over Harry's face to get him to look. "I need a yes or a no. Its okay if you don't want to continue but—"

"Yes, sir." Harry cuts of his dominant, now staring directly into his icy blue eyes.