68

CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

After a few minutes the younger boy giggles and looks back to the stars. "I never planned to fall in love, you know. Like ever." He confesses and sighs. "I didn't think anyone would like me...You made it easy though. Is that how you know...is that how you know it's real and won't end? I...I don't want to be around if it does because it feel nice and...happy. You make me so happy."

Louis continues staring at the boy, "It is nice and happy isn't it?" He asks and Harry nods with humming out an 'mm hm'. "It's not gonna end, but even if it did, you still have a life that's so important whether it's with or without me and I hope you know that. I've a pretty good feeling that we'll be together forever though."

"Forever?" Harry questions with a smile on his face.

"Forever." Louis states positively.

They continue watching the stars until late in the night. Their smiles never fade. Even when Louis rolls on top of the younger boy to kiss and they have to stop because their expressions continuously get in the way. Finally, they kiss, slowly and unhurried, finding a rhythm that is kissing just to be close to each other.

Louis breaks away and staying straddled over the boy, he tucks a strand of hair behind Harry's ears. "Do you want to stay here or head back." He asks.

Harry licks his lips and smiles. "Can we go back?" He asks.

The older boy stands up and holds his hand out to pull Harry up. Once they're up, Louis offers a piggy back ride to his sub. Harry tightly wraps himself around Louis as he carries him home. His arms round underneath Louis' under arms and his face turned sideways, resting on the boys shoulder.

They arrive shortly later and Louis walks them all the way up the stair and into their room.

The younger boy is unwrapped from Louis' body and they face each other with stupid huge grins on their faces as Louis walks closer and they rest their foreheads together as their hands intertwine. At the same time, they lift up their chins and join their lips.

Their hands break and search around for the right places as their lips move around and their tongues make space for each other.

Louis breaks apart and holds his hands onto Harry's clothed chest. "Do you want to top?" He asks, breaking into a small laugh.

"I don't want you to feel pressured." Harry replies quietly.

The older boy shakes his head and moves his arms to the hem of Harry's shirt. "I want you to if you want to." He says, lifting the shirt off.

His hands run down the boys skin, brushing over his inked skin and creating goose bumps. He stops at the butterfly in the middle of his chest and swipes his thumb over. "Why did you get this one?" He asks, looking up to the boy.

The younger boy looks down, "Because I liked it and it's pretty." He responds before adding, "Butterflies are free...and I wanted that. I know it's stupid-"

Louis' face falls a bit and he drops his hand while interrupting. "Do you feel free now?" He whispers.

Harry nods, not bothering to verbally answer and Louis responds by smiling and saying, "Good. You deserve that. You always deserve that."

They both smile as Louis guides his shirt up over his head. They rejoin their lips and Harry lifts Louis a bit to jump up and circle his legs around his body as they both chuckle at the switched rolls. He leads them to the bed and gently sets the boy down, now placing light kisses trailing down his neck.