56

(A/N: I reallyyy hate this chapter that's why I'm posting early! Love you all! :)

The dominant drops the younger boy at his class and very vaguely explains to the teacher why he was late. Mr. Frank dismisses Louis but not before he kisses his sub goodbye.

Harry walks into class and finds his seat near the back, next to Niall, which Mr. Frank allowed him to move to. Out of his peripheral vision, he can see Liam trying to gain his attention, but he ignores it as he sits down and takes out his class materials.

The teacher walks around his desk, grabbing a textbook from one of the drawers before moving around to the front and sitting on his larger desk. He lets his legs hang off of the side and opens the text. "Please open to page 89. Michael, read that page.." He says with his voice holding a dominant tone.

Harry opens his textbook, actually excited to learn today. Mr. Frank sent him an email earlier stating he wasn't going to make the sub read in class unless he was told the day before.

Once the book is open, Harry reads the title of the chapter and its called Age Play Versus Age Regression.

Michael begins reading, "Age play is a form of role-playing in which an individual acts or treats another as if they were a different age. Age play is role-playing between adults and involves consent from all parties. Portraying any age can be the goal of age play from babies to the elderly. Usually this involves one party pretending to be younger than they actually are, and more rarely can involve assuming an older role. Age play is not age regression. Age regression is used as a form of therapy and not for sexual or relationship reasons. This occurs when someone reverts to a younger state of mind and is not able to give their full consent. Age regression is a lot of times triggered by stressful situations where the regressor will slip into their little space." he finishes, semi out of breathe and looks up with wide eyes.

Practically everyone in the class looks curious or terrified - including Harry- but when the boy cranes his head, he sees Niall nodding his head.

Maybe Niall is a little. And maybe Harry wonders if he could be.

Harry has to really focus on trying to not get a hard on because every time he shifts in his seat, the plug presses into him.

To Harry, this topic sounds interesting but he's not so sure Louis would like it.

The rest of the class time is purely Mr. Frank rolling his eyes at stupid comments and answering questions.

When the class ends, the submissive asks Niall to pack his belongings with a pleading expression and telling him to not ask questions.

The blond lad looks at him funny but complies with his request. "I'm only doing this if you ask Louis if you can come to the music room with me." He raises his eyebrows in question.'

Harry thinks for a moment and gives a short nod even though his dominant will probably say no considering his guitar was previously taken as punishment.

Once the green-eyed boy stands and exits the class, he sees his dom, Shawn, and Zayn waiting expectantly. All doms are usually let out a few minutes earlier so they can meet their subs and if necessary, talk to their subs teachers.

Harry walks in front of the smiling older boys and keeps his head down and away from Shawn. He's never liked him much.

Niall kneels in front of his dom before being told to stand. "Sir, I was hoping Harry and Liam could come to the music room for a bit?" he asks, as Shawn tips his chin up in dominance.

Harry whips his head to the side, "I'm not going if Liam does." He spits, frowning towards Niall.

Liam hangs his head in shame and Zayn pulls him into his side, kissing his cheek. Niall purses his lip and glares. "Come on, cookie. Really? You won't even have to look at him!" Niall retorts, making Harry give a small smile at the new nickname.