52

(A/N: Thank you everyone for letting me know I should have Louis be more strict. I already wrote the next few chapters a bit ago so just be patient. This is not ever going to be a super strict dom/sub relationship. If you are expecting that, it won't happen.

Think of it as though Louis is only one year above Harry. This is suppose to be his first year as a dominant! Meaning, even he himself is still trying to figure out what he wants and how he wants to treat his sub. <3)

CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

"So?" The younger boy presses back. "No one can see us." He explains, before adding "Come on, pleaseee? I'll make it quick and I'll even swallow this time!" He whines, causing Louis' eyebrows to shoot up in question.

Louis narrows his eyes, thinking about the offer, "What about your punishment?" The older one reminds.

The submissive sticks out his lower lip to pout. "But we just decided that it's tomorrow. I'll do anything!" He whines, resting his head on top of his fisted hands.

The dom eyes his sub and leans in, taking his pouted lower lip and biting in to pull the sub closer.

Once closer, Harry leans in to kiss again but the dominant places both hands sturdy on his chest "So eager...such a good boy. But I get to add something to tomorrow." He smirks.

Harry doesn't miss a beat and rejoins their lips, bringing his hands beneath the doms shirt.

Pushed against the tunnel wall, Harry grinds down and they both immediately groan as their dicks press together.

The submissive reaches his arms down to unbutton the trousers while his dom takes his time to explore every part of his silky skin.

Louis gives the subs hips a quick squeeze, making Harry jump a bit and smile into their kiss.

Harry's hands wander all over his dominant before he slips his fingers under the trouser and boxer bands and pulls down as Louis raises his hips.

The pants don't even come all the way off before Harry takes the semi-hard cock in his mouth, sucking as it hardens.

Louis gasps, trying to stay quiet as Harry sucks the top of his cock, licking around the tip. The sub lets out a low grown after he sinks further down on the dom's cock, feeling his own twitching.

Harry continues sucking as he reaches his hands to his own buttons looking for relief.

The dom puts his hands in the curly hair and tugs, making his submissive close his eyes, humming in pleasure.

Leaving his hand on the boy hair, he pushes his head further down, making his sub moan out and choke.

The younger boy releases off his cock, bringing his mouth up to his dominants.

Their tongues move together, tasting the inside of each others mouths, then Harry breaks off the kiss and they both try and catch their breathe.

Harry looks right into the barely blue eyes, now that his pupils have expanded, "I want to ride you." He states rather than asking.

"Harry! What we're already doing is pushing the limit." Louis rejects to his glum looking sub.

Harry groans in frustration before his dom adds, "How about tonight? You look really hot when you're turned on." He laughs, as the boys eyes light up and his head nods frantically.

Harry moves back to his knees and sinks his mouth around the leaking cock. He bobs up and down the tip while his right hand twists in rhythm at the base and his left keeps his body steady.

Louis' head is rested against the hard plastic and he looks down into green eyes, making him close to release.

He doesn't says anything, instead pinching the subs hips to warn since Harry has to swallow this time.

Harry pumps his dom through his release, gathering as much cum as he can in his mouth before looking at Louis and making a sour face.

The cum is still in his mouth as a drop escapes and dribbles down his chin.

The older boy tries not to laughs and pulls Harry closer by his collared shirt. He sends his tongue across the boys chin and lower lip before bringing him and kissing him, collecting his own cum and swallowing.

Harry pulls back with a shocked expression. "I might start to like it if you do that every time." He says, smirking and licking his lips.

"Such a good boy." The dom says, ruffling Harry's hair.

Both boys chuckle as Louis slides his pants over his bum and wiggles them back on. Once they're on and adjusted, Harry crawls back over to his dom with his knees fitted on either side and hands wrapped around his middle, "Can we just stay here for a few minutes?" He asks, snuggling his head into the older boys neck.

Louis leans back and kisses his subs forehead. "Sure, baby." He replies tucking Harry's head back into his neck.

It's practically the end of the day anyways and he's sure Harry is tired from earlier.

The sub clings to Louis like a little monkey, making both boys very happy. Harry stays resting his cheek on his doms shoulder so his head is facing inward to his neck.

Every so often, the younger boy will extend his chin forward, only about an inch or so, to softly kiss Louis' neck.

After ten minutes pass, longer than either of them thought it would be, Louis thinks his sub may have fallen asleep. "Harry, love?" He asks quietly, not wanting to break the comfortable feeling.

Harry wiggles his face in and wraps his arms even tighter around his dom before humming out letting Louis know to continue. "Are you ready to go back? We should probably go talk to Mr. Frank before he leaves for the day."

The green-eyed boy makes a sound of protest before remembering that Louis said he could ride him and his eyes open wide and he shuffles off, grabbing the doms arm and tugging him away.

They both squint and shield their eyes from the sun as Harry is still pulling Louis along.

The dom runs up next to Harry making a confused face before remembering, "You remembered I said we could have sex huh?" He questions.

Harry grins and continues walking "Yes, sir!" He over dramatically exclaims, starting to walk faster.

"Cheeky boy." The dom reaches his hand out and quickly pokes Harry's cheek before dropping it back down to intertwine it with the boys.