74

TRIGGER WARNING

Tuesday

"Hello?" Harry grates into the phone as he rolls onto his back and wipes his eyes with his index finger and thumb.

"Hey, Haz! Come to the music room." Niall chirps over the phone.

The younger sub groans and lifts his legs for momentum as he stands up. "Niall mate, why the fuck are you call me at," He starts and takes the phone away from himself before bringing it back up to his ear. "Five-thirty in the fucking morning!" He whispers and runs a hand through his tousled hair.

"Heard that." Louis grumbles from their bed. "Who is it?"

Niall cackles over the phone and Harry has to lean away from the deafening noise. "Sorry. It's Niall. He wants me to go to the music room." He explains with a sigh.

"Come on cookie, put Louis on the phone would you?" Niall excitedly says as Louis shuffles around on the bed.

"Niall I don't know-" Harry starts but is cut off my his dom grabbing the phone.

"Hey, Ni. What's up, bud?" Louis asks as his sub pouts off to side, grumpy that his dominant is okay talking with Niall before he even got his good morning kiss.

Louis walks over to his submissive and pulls him by his chin for a quick peck and Harry's smile widens as he plops back down on the bed.

"Well is Shawn going to be there?...Why is he leaving once Harry gets there?...And I can trust you three to not get into any trouble?...For a project?...Okay... Thanks for asking and we'll be there soon...Okay...Yeah, bye...No Niall, we don't have anymore cookies...I know Harry brought some to school for you but there's none left...Maybe he can make more some other time or you could help him too...It's before six though. You said you needed Harry there too...Okay...Yeah...See you soon, bye." Louis huffs as he finally hangs up.

Harry pulls his dominant by his waist and in-between his legs as he looks up and bites his lips. "Morning." He rasps with a cheeky smile.

The older boy smiles back and slides his hands under the boys arms. "Jump." He requests. Harry giggles and is picked up by his dom as he carries him to their closet. "Morning, love." He returns. "Ni said he wants more cookies, you need something fancy to wear, and to be there by six." He lists off.

The green-eyed boy frowns and nuzzles his head in tight as his ankles cross strongly together behind his dom. "I don't wanna leave you." He pouts.

Louis massages the lower part of the boys head. "I don't want to leave you either love, but Niall said Mr. Frank told him and Liam you can do this project together instead of presenting for the whole class. He didn't say what it was yet, but that seems pretty nice." 

The younger boy nods his head and releases his legs to stand. "I guess." He muffles and moves to his clothes. "Are you okay today?" He asks.

"I'm perfect. Nothing changes, okay? Things happened, but I'm still me and I'll start sessions with Sally soon." He waits for his sub to nod. "Come on, love. Let's pick an outfit and I'll put your collar on too." Louis says as Harry sifts through his clothes while the dom grabs the collar.

Once Harry finds an outfit, they get dressed in their uniforms and Louis pops a couple frozen waffles in the toaster for his submissive on their way out.

"Thank you." Harry says. "Why aren't you eating?" He asks when he's handed a plate and his backpack.

Louis opens the door for them and his submissive steps out first with the dom following. "Apparently I'm getting breakfast with Shawn and Zayn while you boys work on this project." He answers, annoyance apparent in his voice.