69

(A/N: EARLY UPDATE! Hi! Just a little update with the book, I am really, really struggling with the ending and that's why I didn't upload Wednesday (along with the other billion things I have to do). I do have a lot of chapters prewritten, but that's what helps me with the stress - is knowing that I have chapters in case something like this happens! I hope you understand!
Also, why do people get so annoyed with bottom Louis?? That was a huge step in their relationship and it was important to show their trust with each other. I don't see why they can't switch roles if it's pleasurable for both characters??)

Friday

Harry's woken up at nine in the morning by his dom kissing his puffy cheeks. "Morning." The sub scratches out and turns his face into the mattress to yawn.

The dominant sits up and grabs his phone. "Morning, babe. We're going to the store in a few so let's get ready." He stands up and moves to the wardrobe.

"We don't have school today?" The younger boy questions, tossing the sheets to the center of the bed and moving closer to his clothes, passing by the wilting flowers they got each other at the market.

Louis grabs his clothes and leaves, making room for the boy. "Nope. There was an email saying no school. Probably for meetings or something." He explains, jumping into a pair of black skinnies and sliding on a black t-shirt.

The sub takes his time looking before choosing a brown button up shirt with a black floral design, pairing it with black jeans. After, he sweeps his hair to the side and uses a small amount of gel to keep it in place.

They walk out of the door together and move to Louis' car. He opens the door for his sub before moving around to the front.

After starting the car, Louis keeps one hand on the wheel while the other goes to the back of passenger seat as he looks back and reverses which Harry finds really hot.

They arrive at the store quickly and step out, walking in with joined hands.

"I don't want you to panic when we're looking okay? Just let me know if you're anxious." Louis requests, moving to the section they need to be in.

Harry nods and moves in closer to Louis. One they arrive Harry's eyes widen at the pacifiers, diapers, bottles, pajamas, and basically anything a child would need.

"Is it too soon to say I'm panicking?" The sub asks, gripping the top of his dom's arm.

The older boy turns to face Harry and slots their hands together. "That's alright, yeah? We can acknowledge that and remind ourselves that it's nothing to get worked up about."

Harry shakes his head and goes walks off to a random isle of the store, crouching down and cradling his knees into his chest. "I-I can't. It's too new. It's too much." He mutters, covering his ears with his hands.

Louis bends down to the same height so their eyes meet and takes his subs hands in his own. "It's okay, love. We can go and come back later or maybe order stuff online if that's better. How does that sound?" He asks, pulling Harry to stand.

The sub nods his head and replies, "Okay," allowing his dom to lead them out and away from the store. "Sorry." He apologizes.

Louis tells his sub not to worry and says he probably should have prepared him better or at least talked it over more with him first.

HAPPY CHAPTER 69 :) AND 100k READS!
🔪SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD 🔪

Once in the car, Louis places his hand on his subs thigh. Half way home, Harry is getting squirmy and wants to slap his dom's hand away. He tilts his head back and closes his eyes, trying to think of anything to get his boner to leave.