46

Question:

Have I thought about adding age play?

Short answer: Yes! Long answer: I would love to include this and I feel like age play has a lot of components that would be fun and interesting to write. With that being said, I have researched, watched videos, and read about it and even then, I don't know how I feel about writing something that I don't know enough about. If enough people want me to include age play and could help me with ideas/writing, I would really love to offer that storyline!

Harry parks himself in front of the open fridge pausing for a moment before grabbing a water bottle. He stays put leaving his back to Louis, "Sally and I were talking and would it be okay if I slept in your bed every night?"

Harry doesn't dare turn around, apprehensive about what his dom is going to think. "Look at me." Louis instructs.

Harry slowly turns around, pressing his back into the refrigerator door, closing his eyes as his dominant steps forward to set the water bottle to the side and grasps his hands.

Louis then gently steps backwards guiding his sub to do the same. He proceeds reversing until he meets the kitchen table chair and plops down, grabbing Harry's hips, conducting him to turn and sit sideways on his lap. "I talked to Sally about it and she said I should ask but if you don't want then I get it. I just thought—" the sub says, waving his hand around before trying to stand up.

Louis' left arm wraps a little tighter around the boys waste, keeping him in place. "Harry, I would love it if you slept in my room." He smiles using his right hand grasping Harry's chin pointing it down towards him. "I want you to be comfortable and if that's what you want, then that's what I want."

The little sub nods his head and folds his arms around his doms waste, nuzzling his head into the older boys neck.

Louis doesn't question it and hugs him back for a few seconds before the boy takes his leg and passes it over his doms body, leaving his legs fitted on each side.

Harry gazes into the blue eyes, only for a moment before leaning in and kissing him.

Louis takes a deep breath in through his nose before moving his lips tenderly around the younger boys.

He goes to slip his tongue in and grips Harry's sides, pulling him in even closer. The green-eyed boy grinds down making both boys moan. Louis releases, leaving them breathing heavy and peering into each others light eyes.

The younger boy moves back standing so he is now towering over his dom. He 'inconspicuously' turns and heads up towards their room. "Harry, wait." Louis calls out but Harry doesn't stop, making his dom chase after him.

Louis opens the door to find the sub in the bathroom washing his face. "Harry, what's wrong?" The dominant asks with worry lines on his face.

The submissive doesn't responds and walks out of the door passing a confused Louis, as he goes to get his backpack that is located beside the doms desk. "Harry! I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you!" Louis raises his voice.

Harry stops with his backpack in hand, looking into he doms blue eyes. "I know... and I'm trying to avoid it." The sub explains in a monotone speech, reaching into his backpack to grab out his homework.

Louis knits his eyebrows wondering why. "Why are you avoiding talking to me?" Louis asks the boy who is now sitting criss cross on the hard wood floor with his homework sprawled in front of him.

Harry sighs and glances at his dom before looking back to the floor fiddling with his fingers. "I just... I don't want you to like... expect sex or anything cause I'm not ready for that yet." He explains, having a staring contest with the floor.

Louis plops down in front of him leaving his legs in a v around the subs papers. He sighs and hunches over, "Harry, I would never expect anything from you until you're completely ready, and I will keep telling you until you believe me. You are the one in control here." He explains, looking up to see a questioning face from his sub. "Okay yes, I am the 'dominant' but you have the ability to stop anything and everything you aren't comfortable with." He says looking at the boy with his face pointed down. "Do I make myself clear?" He asks with authority in his tone.

"Yes, sir" He mumbles out before finally tilting his head up. "What if I'm not a good enough sub for you? You deserve someone who can give you what you need." He complains with a face full of panic.

Louis frowns and moves his body and legs so he is on his knees. The dom then cups the cheeks on the boys face and leans in giving him a quick peck. "You are everything and more than what I need." He explains smiling before leaning in kissing him once more. This time, the kiss is extended and Harry is the one adding his tongue first.

Because they're on the wood floor, Harry leans forward, engulfing Louis in his arms and sliding him closer through the papers, never breaking the kiss.

"Woah, sorry guys." The boys hear Zayn say. Breaking apart and directing their focus to the door, they see Liam with his eye brows raised and his dom is smirking.

Harry blushes and covers his face with his hands dragging them downwards. "What's so important?" The boy hears his dom ask the pair waiting at the entrance.

"Little Harry here is going to the mall with Liam and Niall." He explains before Liam adds, "Niall is already in the car waiting for us."

Harry staggers his eyes from Liam to Zayn, and back with a confused look on his face before gathering his papers and shoving them into his backpack. "Is that okay, sir?" He asks looking to his dom.

Louis smiles before nodding and humming out a yes.

PLEASE COMMENT!!!

1. If you guys have a preference for different kinks or things you want added, please let me know! I have a lot of fun trying to maneuver the story and researching different things!

2. How do we feel about a daddy kink?

Have a great Wednesday - make sure to take care of yourself! Drink lots of water and don't forget to eat!

(Sorry for the short update - I think I'll add two chapters Saturday)