79

(A/N: IM BACK! Updates will now be every Saturday. Probably.)

CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

"Nope!" Harry replies and moves off the bed, grabbing the bag and moving to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, the sub spends a good few minutes just trying to figure out what fabric goes where and he has to readjust a few times so his dick doesn't fling out of the side, but once he does, he slides the piece on and looks to the mirror.

There is minimal black material and the chest bit consists of small cut out, sheer triangles that flow over his nipples with a strap under the base of his chest. The top bit connects with the bottom thong section using thin straps and has the same material spreading around his love handles. There are more thin straps running over his belly and a small section of fabric covering his crotch. (A/N: When I look back at this, it seems very ugly and difficult to picture, so just use your imagination!)

Harry takes a few deep breaths and bites his lip as he walks out to his dom. Standing there for only a second, he gets too nervous to stand in the same place so he runs and jumps on the bed, laying his body over his dom and hiding his red face in Louis' neck.

The younger boy giggles and squirms after Louis' begins tickling his sides.

The dominant chuckles back at his subs actions and wraps an arm around the boys waist, gripping tightly, and flipping him onto his back.

They hold eye contact for a while and just stare and smile at each other. Louis is almost too busy to even notice his submissive's new outfit, but when he does, his breath gets caught in his throat.

The older boy scans Harry's body and licks his lips before bringing his bottom lip into his mouth.

"Do you like it, daddy?" Harry asks, giving a shy smile and titling his head slightly to the side.

Louis nods his head and smiles mischievously before attacking the younger boy with more tickles on his neck and arms. The submissive laughs loudly and tries crunching to the side only to be stopped with a pair of lips on his.

The kiss deepens and they're soon swiping into each other mouths. Louis stays straddled over his sub and pins his arms against the bed.

Louis' lips clash with Harry's teeth and he pulls back with a pout of his face. "I can't kiss you when you're smiling!"

"I can't stop it!" Harry explains, showing all of his front teeth as he giggles more.

Louis rolls his hips down and can feel both of their growing cocks pressing against each other. Eventually the sub whines and Louis takes the opportunity to reattach their lips.

He then breaks apart and gives a quick peck to the boys forehead "Beautiful." A kiss on his cheek, "So." A kiss on his nose, "Fucking." A kiss to his other cheek, "Beautiful."

Harry laughs again and his dom moves lower, sucking on the skin on his jaw that's next to his ear. He nibbles on his subs ear lobe and hovers above it to whisper. "I'm gonna fuck you now."

Harry wiggles underneath and his hips move upward, trying to get some relief. His eyes flit closed and his mouth parts.

Louis continues moving downward, marking the boys skin and running his hands over the lace. "Are you okay with that?" He asks and Harry lets out a noise. "Hm? Want me to fuck you so hard that you can't walk tomorrow?"

The younger boy nods and bites the inside of his mouth but his dom shakes his head. "Words, babe. I want you to beg me to fuck you." He orders

"Please." Harry breathlessly forces out. "Please, daddy. Please fuck me."