Larry & Ziam

CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTEXT (Read A/N)

(A/N:
I kind of feel like this doesn't fit in the story, but it was something a lot of people wanted and I felt like writing it. PLEASE READ: This is a foursome between Ziam and Larry. Don't read it if you don't want to, it won't change the rest of the story at all. Also, this is not just Ziam and Larry fucking next to each other, it's more than that...it's also is mostly degradation, so keep that in mind. This begins on the Thursday before their break, so it would be taking place before last chapter. Please don't comment if you don't like how this is written, I'm already nervous about posting this:))

Thursday morning before their winter break/holiday:

"Can I ask you something?" Harry tips his head to the side, slightly pouting his lips out.

"Always." Louis answers simply.

"Did you ever like," Harry looks to his fidgeting hands. "Like, wanna do stuff with Zayn?"

Louis knits his eyebrows and his mouth parts in surprise and confusion. "What? Why are you wondering?"

"'Cause he's hot." Harry almost slaps a hand over mouth. "I mean like, well, yeah, he is, but I'm just wondering why you never did stuff with him."

"Who says we never did stuff?" Louis shrugs, watching his subs eyes widen. "Didn't you ever wanna do stuff with Liam?"

Harry's face brightens and he blinks a few times before looking down. "I mean, I may have thought about it...and like, I guess Liam um said, yeah... but I was convinced I was straight and yeah."

"Really!?...What'd he say?" Louis asks, jealously seeping from his words.

Harry roles him lips into his mouth to stop his smile. "Um... he said, and I quote, 'I'd fuck you or let you fuck me any time, just let me know the time and place.'"

Louis doesn't really look mad anymore and it's confusing Harry. "Well...would you do it now?"

"What do you mean 'would I do it now now'!?" Harry exclaims.

"I mean, would you now? If you could, would you have sex with Liam?"

"Oh, um..." Harry falters a bit, unsure of how to answer. He knows him and Liam would never, ever be compatible in a relationship, but sex....sex is just sex. "Would you with Zayn?" 

Louis laughs and he knows his submissive is just trying to deflect the question so he feels like he isn't saying the wrong things. "Honestly, I don't know... it'd be up to you, really. I'd only do it if you were there."

"What!?" Harry eyes are bugging so far out of his head, Louis thinks they might fall out. "Like, you mean,..."

"Yeah, like, foursome... four people."

"But it wasn't on your list?" Harry points out.

"Yeah it was..."

"Really?"

"Yeah.."

"Oh"

"How do you feel about that. Not about actually doing it, but just about me thinking about it in general."

The submissive blushes intensely and drops his head into his hands. "It sounds...hot." He mutters.

Louis laughs. "Yeah? Are we talking hypothetical or real?"

Harry looks back up. "I don't know. What are we talking?" He asks.

Louis groans. "Harry, I'm asking if you want me to text Zayn and ask if they want to have a foursome or not..." He bluntly states.