59

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT, SELF HARM!!!

Louis pinches his subs bum and lifts their bodies, standing up from the bed and letting Harry's legs cross and his back. "Come on little monkey. Let's get cleaned up."

The dom guides them into the bathroom and sets his sub onto the counter top to turn on the bath. He then turns the sink on, letting it heat up.

Harry solemnly waves one of his hand back and forth into the running sink water while the other subconsciously and roughly scratches at his leg.

The dom notices his behavior and walk up to him, turning off the tap, grabbing his hands and moving in between his legs. "You know I love you, yeah?"

Harry smiles down to his chest as his cheeks heat but he doesn't respond.

Louis doesn't pry for a response but instead ruffles his subs hair, earning a laugh and then tucks it behind his ear. Lately, his hair has grown quite long and is now halfway down to his shoulders.

"I love your hair. It's so soft and curly and adorable...like you." He says, making Harry think that if Louis loves it, he won't ever cut it again.

Once again, Harry just grins but doesn't say anything. Louis frowns and hugs his sub close to him. "Do you wanna tell me what's going on up here?" He asks, tapping the side of the younger boys head.

Harry plants his foot on top of one of the cupboard notches and bounces his leg up and down. "Mr. Frank emailed me and said that I have to read in class on Tuesday." He pouts, completely disregarding eye contact.

Louis sighs, feeling bad for his sub. "I know you get nervous, bub but you need class participation points. Why don't we take a warm bath and after we can practice reading it?" He proposes, lifting Harry from his under arms and guiding him to sit in the bath.

Harry nods but keeps his head down out of embarrassment. "Can we have bubbles?" He asks in a hushed and shy tone while swimming his hands around in the water.

The dom removes his foot that he was about to step in with and moves to open the little door under the sink. "Of course, love." He smiles. "Is cherry scent good with you?" He asks, lightly chuckling.

"Ooh that's my favorite." Harry jokes in a monotone voice while rolling his eyes. He moves back, allowing more room for his dom. "I love you, too by the way."

Louis smiles, pouring the soap in and sets in back away before moving over to Harry and giving him a kiss on his head, stepping in the bath.

The dom looks worriedly at his sub who still has his head tucked into himself. "Anything else on your mind that you wanna share?" He asks, now grabbing Harry's 'special for curls' tropical shampoo and squeezing a glob onto his palm.

Harry moves his hands around the water then pops a few larger bubbles. "Um... Do I have to tell you right now?" He questions with his voice timid.

Louis reaches forward and lathers his subs hair, scrunching up and down and massaging. "Unless it puts anyone in danger or is something you think I need to know, then no, you don't have to." He explains, now pulling Harry closer so they are back-to-chest. "Just know that I'm here if do want to talk though."

Harry confirms by giving a short nod, taking his doms hands and wraps them tightly around himself. 

They finish washing their hair and the younger boy wills himself not to cry, but it doesn't work and soon there are tears running down his face. His dom can't see him - or so Harry thinks - and he continues silently crying to himself for the rest of the bath.