43

🕴CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT🕴

MONDAY

The boys wake up, once more intertwined with each other, leaving no space between their bodies. Louis' eyes flutter open first before he glances at the alarm clock, noting they only have an hour before classes start. The older boy delicately squeezes his arms around his sub just enough to get him stirring. Harry bends both arms up, pressing his hands into fists and rubbing at his eyes to rid the sleep.

After Louis takes a minute to watch Harry wake up, because he is so god damn adorable, he sits up grabbing his phone to check any messages. "Morning, love" He rasps out with his morning voice.

"Good morning, sir" the boy replies, sounding rough which makes Louis' insides flutter.

"Is it my turn yet?" Harry asks, turning on the mattress,  propping his head up with his hand to face Louis with his bright, innocent looking emerald eyes.

"Antsy are we?" Louis chuckles, adoring how excited his submissive is to please him and try new things. Harry moves to his knees and bounces forward like a little puppy making Louis set his phone aside and cherish his sub even more.

The dominant looks over an eager Harry deciding that he is ready to try this with him. "Okay," he says before adding "I don't want you to try and do what I did though. Just do what feels good for you too."

The enthusiastic boy nods while straddling his superior and frantically reaching to tug off his sweats. Louis grabs his hands "Just take it slow yeah?" He tells the boy on his lap.

Harry nods then looks up to meet Louis' eyes "Classes start soon though. I have to hurry." He explains with wide eyes.

"I know, we have time though." His dominant smiles at him.

*

The submissive nods before finding the band of the pants again clutching both the fabric of the sweats as well as the underwear. This makes the pair giggle as Harry throws the excess clothing to the side. He looks down and his eyes widen because this is actually happening. He never thought he would actually suck a dick and now here before him is a cock slapped against the skin of whom he thinks is the sweetest creature to exist.

He licks his lips, leaving his tongue slightly in between his teeth, and waddles backwards on his knees to gain better access. The boy is so deep in concentration that he fails to realize the absolute gushing his dominant is doing.

Taking a deep breath, he leans forwards with his mouth open, using his left hand to grab the hardened cock ready to take it in. He pauses for a moment, using his time to take one more breath, then letting his mouth sink around it.

"Fuck, Harry" Louis moans.

Swirling his tongue delicately around the slit, Harry realizes immediately how he does not appreciate the taste of cum. It's quite awful actually, but he disregards it and proceeds, bobbing up and down making his dominant moan. Harry thinks his moan is the most rewarding and satisfying part of this whole thing.

After a few minutes, Harry's jaw feels tense, like it's going to lock up and stop working. He can feel Louis' strong hands gripping his hair making both boys groan and he decides to just go for it and push his head down as far as he can. It's when he reaches the lads pubic bone that he realizes it was a mistake and gags. Using that knowledge, he keeps his head up higher and looks through his teary lashes to be met with the most dazzling pair of blue eyes.

"Pull off if you don't want to swallow." Louis says, voice sounding strained.

Harry keeps going though and a minute later there is the most bizarre tasting liquid in his mouth. He wants to swallow it, he really does because he thinks that's what a good submissive would do to make his dominant happy, but he can't so he spits it to the side onto the comforter making a face of pure disgust before gagging, because yes, the taste is that bad.

*

Louis quickly sits up rubbing his palm in circles along Harry's back to make sure that he is okay. "Are you alright, love?" The dom asks fully concerned before Harry starts manically laughing and coughing leaving the older boy shocked and relieved.

After a minute, the younger boy's coughing dies down and he swirls around with a big smile on his face, "I don't like the taste." He chuckles which makes his dom burst out laughing.

"That's alright - I told you didn't have to continue!" He states nudging the shoulder of his submissive which makes them both laugh. Louis wraps his arms around the giggling boys middle and rolls onto his back making the pair gasp for air from laughing so hard. He then spins their bodies making himself the big spoon and wiggles his face into his sub's hair.

They stay like this for a minute before remembering that they have classes in less than twenty minutes. "We should go." The dom breathes out.

"I wish we could stay like this for a while." Harry speaks persuasively, making it a very enticing offer.

"Me too." Louis says sitting up "But we have classes that we can't miss." he pats his subs hip in suggestion to get moving.

Harry goes to his room to get dressed in his uniform while Louis does the same. They grab their backpacks and homework, meeting down stairs.

(A/N: If you don't like the chapter, just skip it! I thought it was funny and showed their trust building with each other. I don't need you to comment how you don't like it, it will be deleted! Thanks! <3)