66

👅CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT👅

They says goodbye and shortly after Harry falls asleep in Louis' arms feeling the happiest he has in a long time.

WEDNESDAY

Wednesday morning starts later than normal with both boys pacing around their room trying to get ready in time for classes on time.

Louis puts his subs collar back on and they grab a quick breakfast and walk to their classes, meeting with Liam and Zayn on their way.

When half of their classes are over, they meet for lunch, sitting at a new table with Zayn and Liam while talking about their classes

Louis' decides to stay after class to ask a couple questions and texts Harry,

I need to stay after class. When I get home, I want to see you in just panties with the small black plug that's in the chest. Open yourself up for me BUT DON'T CUM! We're going to have fun ;)

After Harry's classes, he looks to his texts and rereads a few times, having to walk with a semi on the way back.

When the sub reaches his room, he slips his backpack off along with his button up and trousers - lucky for him, he was already wearing a pair of red panties.

He drops his clothes into the hamper and moves to the chest, pulling out the small black butt plug with a loop on the end.

He also grabs the lube and slicks up the plug, sliding it in him, without fingering himself - he doesn't really want to do that because only Louis has done it for him.

Harry sharply inhales at the feeling and sends a quick message to his dom saying that he's done. After he places a pillow on the floor and kneels, trying to clam down his excitement and nerves.

Louis swings the door open and Harry accidentally looks up before tilting his head back down.

The dom walks closer and tilts Harry's chin as far as it can go so they're looking at each other. "Did you open yourself up for me, baby?" He asks.

Harry darts his eyes away and shakes his head.

"Why not? I thought I told you to?" Louis says, frowning.

Harry lets out a shaky breathe "Um... I-I don't really...I've never done it. Only you've done it." He says quiet and pouts a bit, worried Louis might get mad at him.

Louis bends down and grabs his subs hands, pulling him to stand and leading him over to the bed.

The dom grabs the lube after telling Harry to lay down and take his panties off. "Hold your hand out. I want to see you try to. I'll help you."

Harry bites his lip and nods. "Oh um...okay." He responds holding out his hand.

The older boy slides out the plug and slicks up the boys finger. "Start with one but I want you to get to three." He commands.

The submissive brings his hand down and adjusts his body to slide the first finger in. He gasps at the cold feeling, leaving his hand still.

Louis stands up and removes his shirt. "Look at me and move in and out." He commands, sliding his pants off, leaving him naked. "I want you to feel the drag of your fingers, baby. Just like how I do it."

The younger boy meets the blue eyes and moves his finger. "Add another and keep looking at me." Louis says, sitting on the bed. "Do you feel the stretch, baby? Just like when daddy does it for you."