81

The dominant gets on the other side of the bed and looks to his sub before brushing a piece of hair behind the boys ear. "Go to sleep, little monkey." He whispers and tucks the boy into his chest, knowing he's exhausted.

Harry ends up sleeping until three in the afternoon and when he wakes up, he blinks his eyes a few times before sitting up. His hair is all over the place and his binky must've fallen out while he was sleeping.

His green eyes look on the bed and his chin starts wobbling with tears forming in his eyes when his daddy isn't next to him and he doesn't see Mr. Beary.

He backs up against the head board and brings his knees to his chest as his sobs become louder.

The bathroom door opens and Harry looks over to his daddy with a panicked look. Louis rushes over and slips his hands under the boys armpit, picking him up and moving him onto his lap. "Baby," He starts and brushes the crying boys disheveled hair back. "what happened?"

Harry pushes the knuckles of his pointer finger into his mouth to comfort him as he continues crying and sniffling.

"Can you tell daddy what's wrong?" Louis asks and pulls the boys hand away which only makes things worse and the boy's cries get louder. "Shh." Louis tries to soothe as he sways back and forth. "Did you have an accident, love?" He asks, feeling the wet boxers against his leg.

Harry cries harder and fists his daddy's shirt but doesn't answer, leading the dominant to assume that Harry is younger today. He doesn't know why Harry would be in a younger headspace, unless he just wanted to be, but he'll make sure to ask when Harry's big again.

"It's okay, bub. Daddy's here now." Louis carries the boy over to his suitcase and sits down with him still on his lap.

He quickly dumps out the bag and finds a pink binky. He uses one hand to massage the back of Harry's head and holds up the item. "Do you want this, love?" He asks.

The little shakes his head and sniffles, now putting his thumb loosely into his mouth and pointing to the stuffed bear.

Louis grabs the bear and holds it to the floor, standing it on its feet and walking it closer. Once it reaches them, he presses the bear into the boys chest and shakes it around, making Harry giggle and hide his face to his dom's neck.

The older boy then takes the bear and presses its face against Harry's cheek, making a loud smooch sound before giving the boy's head a kiss himself.

He backs Harry up and grabs the binky, finally replacing the boys thumb with it. "Are you feeling better, my little monkey?"

The younger boy's cheeks turn a light shade of pink and he nods. Louis ruffles the boys hair and stands them up, moving Harry over to sit on the bed.

"Let's get this hair tied back so I can see your pretty face." Louis says as he moves behind the seated boy and stands on the bed.

He ties Harry's curls into a quick bun and moves in front of him. "What do you say we watch a movie today after a shower?" He asks.

The younger boys eyes light up and he frantically nods. They quickly take a shower, only having to rinse off today. Then, Louis changes the sheets, only after consoling Harry and letting him know that it's okay once again.

"Okay, be a good boy for daddy and sit on the bed while I get some clothes for you." Louis says, moving to their suitcases.

Harry bounces on his butt a few times before settling in the right place as Louis grabs the boy a long sleeve t-shirt and sweats along with a diaper. The clothes might make Harry go into an older headspace, but it's the only option right now since they haven't gotten around to buying anything like onesies.