Character Ask 2

HARRY:

Do you think you would be able to try going shopping for when you're little again?

Oh um, I don't know. I think Lou got some stuff from Shawn so I-I don't know.

Do you really not want to be submissive anymore if yes, then why?

Well, um...it's not that I don't want to.

How do you feel about the whole BDSM thing now as compared to when you initially started the school? Like do you feel more confident about it, do you like it more, do you look at it as a long term thing?

As you know, I wasn't really into the whole BDSM thing at the beginning, but now I think it's better. Certain aspects of it are still new to me though. Um, I feel more confident with Lou and he makes my whole experience really lovely and nice.

Rocks or pebbles?

Hmm interesting question. I guess I'm not sure if you mean it in the literal sense, but 'pebbles' just sounds cuter. Um, yeah...s-sorry I'm trying to answer my best! I just don't know!

Are you planning on leaving this school soon?

I-I don't wanna leave my Lou.

Are you, Liam and Niall going back to the music room someday?

Yeah and I'm super excited! Don't tell Lou though please!

A few "kind" words for the weird girl who asked for your number.

I think she maybe could've been nice, but she needs to learn to take no as an answer and respect that.

Do you think that Louis and Sally are going to be able to help you get over your self-harming?

Wait...so e-everyone knows I um, I self-harm? ...Oh um...I-I think they've already helped me. But um if you need help like I did, then it's okay to ask for it. We're not as alone as it can feel sometimes, you know? Like, it's okay to want to get better too, like, sometimes you can feel a little stuck 'cause you wanna get better but it just feels like you can't since there's no one there who cares. But um...there are people who care, you just have to find someone who's supportive.

What the worst punishment that Louis has ever given you?

I actually really hated when I first came to Birmingham and Lou didn't let me talk 'cause I really liked him and wanted to piss him off a lot so that kinda sucked. But everything else, I mean it's not fun per say, but I guess it just kinda makes me feel better that I'm forgiven I guess.

You don't want to be a sub any longer?

Well I do, um...I do, yeah.

LOUIS:

How would you feel if Harry decided not to be your sub anymore?

I'd respect his decision completely. This lifestyle isn't for everyone and I understand that really well. Of course I'd be sad, but never disappointed or upset.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? And would you give up being a dom for Harry?

Five years? Pfff. I don'know, love. Five years... Maybe somewhere with Harry and a family. One-hundred percent I would give it up. I already know he'd still let me dom him in the bedroom. *cheekily smiles*

How would it work if Harry was reassigned to a different dom or became a dom himself?

First darling, if I know one thing about Haz, it's that he's a softy and likes having people there to care for him even if he doesn't say it out; he'd never become a dom. Second, if he wanted to be reassigned, it's actually pretty simple, he just gives his paper to the school saying just that and he'll get a new dom and I'd probably get a newbie sub.