53

(A/N: What are some rules or punishments for a little?)

"Good afternoon, Mr. Frank. Do you have a minute to talk?" Louis asks, walking into the now empty classroom, except for the middle aged teacher.

He's tall and thin with brown hair. He always wears a scowl on his face along with thin rectangle glasses.

Harry moves closer to his dom, but still slightly behind with his head to the floor out of respect for the elder dominant. His hands are clasped in front of him as he's twiddling his fingers.  He's very anxious about being open with anyone except Louis.

The teacher flicks his eyes over to Harry, "Of course, Louis. I miss having you in class." He monotonously says before saying "Take a seat." His voice is deep and raspy with a thick Russian accent.

The blue eyed boy moves to the two chairs near the front of Mr. Frank's desk with the submissive trailing behind. Once seated, Louis instinctually seats his hand palm-up on Harry's thigh and the sub immediately starts drawing random patterns.

Mr. Frank's expression instantly softens when he sees this, suggesting he understands the issue. "What can I help you with?" He questions, taking his glasses off and setting them onto his desk.

"We just wanted to apologize and explain the situation from earlier." Louis describes and gives his sub the go ahead to look up and speak. "Yes. I'm very sorry, Mr. Frank." Harry pipes up.

Mr. Frank sends a sympathy smile to Harry and the boy frowns, never having seen such an expression from this teacher. He continues circling his finger tips around the lines on his dom's fingers. "I'm guessing you maybe had a panic attack?" Mr. Frank asks.

Both boys tilt their heads, looking confused before the teacher explains, "My partner was very similar to you, Harry. They're actually coming here soon and I would like you to meet them. Just let me know what we can do to set up an alternative assignment for you. Does that sound alright?" He smiles, standing up to greet the other person who just walked in.

"Um... yes, thank you, sir." The submissive responds looking towards the door.

Mr. Frank brings the person into a hug and gives them a quick kiss on the lips before turning to the students. The other figure has ear length brown hair tucked behind with a sharp jawline and tiny nose with a small ring, wearing loose jeans and Queen t-shirt with a black jacket thrown over.

The teacher walks back over the desks as the other person stays near the door. Harry looks to Mr. Frank, sporting a small smile from seeing his teacher being so domestic.

Louis moves to shake hands with the new person as the younger sub stays near his teacher. "She's your partner, sir?" Harry asks standing to gradually make his way over to shake the outstretched hand.

"Hi! Yes, I'm Mr. Frank's partner, Avery!" They say greeting Harry before moving towards Louis. "My pronouns are actually they and them!" Avery adds with a smile.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Harry apologizes.

"No worries, honey. You've never met me and we're all learning." Avery smiles, moving back behind the desk to side hug the teacher.

Harry gives a small nod as he looks to his dominant who is staring at him with sparkling eyes. The grin at each other before standing hand in hand, looking to the others in the room. "So you boys understand that if there are any issues, just come discuss it with me." Mr. Frank reiterates.

"Yes, sir." Both younger boys respond simultaneously as they walk to exit.

They turn before leaving through the door and saying their thanks - Harry sending a smile their way before turning and leaving.