82

TRIGGER WARNING: HARRY'S FATHER AND REMEMBERING PAST ABUSE & ASSAULT, PANIC ATTACK, THROWING UP, SELF-HARM

Wednesday (Christmas)

Harry woke up around 4 am, pouncing on Louis and telling him to take the diaper off immediately because it was rubbing and he's a big boy—five now—so he didn't need it anymore.

"Daddy! Can I please call Li? Pleeeease!" Harry requests, clasping his hands in front of himself and pouting out his bottom lip.

It's now 10 am, so Louis happily smiles and grabs Harry's phone from the side table. "Sure, baby." He taps a few times, finding Liams contact and clicking the FaceTime icon.

The phones rings a couple times before making a sound, signaling Liam on the other end. "Hey, Lou. Happy Christmas, how're you?"

Before Louis can answer, Harry pops his head over the screen, sitting opposite of his dominant so his his face is upside down on the screen.

"Happy happy happy Christmas!!!" Harry squeals, the antler headband that Louis placed between two space buns earlier falling forward at the tilt of his head.

Liam grins and shows a knowing look. "Happy Christmas, Little Haz!"

Harry wiggles his nose, smelling the fresh gingerbread cookies Jay is baking downstairs. He pushes back the antlers and Louis twists the phone so it's facing correctly at his sub.

"Hey, Z, wanna come say hi to H?" Liam says, head turned.

There's some shuffling on the phone and Zayn's dark, welcoming eyes squint as his lips turn into a smile. "Hey, buddy. Happy Christmas! What're you guys up to?"

Harry giggles at the headband now laying over his eyes from falling again. Louis pushes it back this time and Harry takes his thumb into his mouth, backing away from the camera and holding it out to his daddy.

He looks a little nervous and Louis senses that it might be a bit overwhelming with Zayn. Liam and Harry are friends and to be fair, Harry wanted a call with Liam. He's sure Harry will be fine with Zayn at some point, but for right now, it's best to stick with what he's comfortable with.

"Everything okay?" Liam asks and Louis reaches for a binky, handing it to Harry who immediately accepts, popping it in his mouth.

"I'll let you guys talk, have a great Christmas together, send me pictures of you two! I'll call you later Lou." Zayn says, easily accepting that the boy was overwhelming.

"Yeah, definitely. Call me later." Louis says, and is left with Liam. "Good break so far? You're staying at yours, right?"

Harry crawls back over to the side of the older boy, taking out the binky, and Liam nods. "It's great, really. It's nice not having classes, never really been one for school." He chuckles. "We just got to mine yesterday afternoon and we're staying until the end of break." He explains.

"I don't think you're too far from us, maybe we can all have lunch or" he looks at Harry's tilted head and innocent expression. "something."

Liam laughs and Zayn joins in from the background. "I'm sure we could figure something out."

Harry bounces on his knees, taking the phone. "Yay! We're going to see Liam!" He exclaims.

Louis kisses his submissive's head, pulling him into his side, and they say their goodbyes, Harry clicking the phone off.

Louis moves off the bed to grab clothes for the day and Harry's phone buzzes in his hand and he frowns at the unknown number.

Sliding his finger across the screen before his daddy can take it away, he lifts the phone to his ear. "Helloooo!" He draws out.