78

Monday

Harry wakes up early and untangles himself from his dom's arms, brushing his teeth and walking down stairs to see if anyone else is awake.

"Hi, darling." Jay says from stirring something over the stove as Louis' step dad says a quick good morning before saying that he has to get ready for work.

"Morning! Do you need me to help you with anything?" Harry asks, moving closer.

Jay waves an arm saying, "No, don't worry about, honey." 

"I really don't mind. I love cooking!" He offers and the woman smiles to him, letting him take over on the stove while she moves away to mix something else.

A couple minutes and a conversation later, Louis is hopping down the steps and going behind his sub, wrapping his arms around his waist. "Morning." He grits.

The submissive turns and folds into his boyfriends arms. "Morning. How'd you sleep?" He asks.

"Good baby, thanks." He replies. "And you?"

Harry smiles into the boys neck and backs away. "Good. Love you."

The dominant cups the boys face, squishing his cheeks together, making his lips form into a lopsided duck pout. Louis smiles, pecking Harry's lips. "Love you."

The whole family ends up enjoying eggs, waffles, veggie sausages, and fruit. The chatter is a lot for the sub, seeing as he's not used to a big family, but with Louis always giving him reassuring touches, it makes everything a lot better.

Both boys tackle the dishes together, telling the rest of the family to relax and after, they pile into Louis' car with Lottie and Fizzy.

Louis pulls out of the drive and clicks the music to turn on a low volume radio song. "Is anyone shopping for anything in particular?" He asks.

The younger boy looks back to Lottie and they share a knowing smile since he told her he still needs help with a Christmas gift for Louis.

Fizzy leans through the seats, resting on the center console, but quickly returns to her seat after being yelled at by Louis to put on her seatbelt. "Christ, Lou." She swears. "Harry, is Louis this parental with you?"

Harry giggles and nods while Louis tightens his grip on the wheel. "You don't even know the half of it." The sub mutters. "But I love him, it's great, really." 

The collection of laugher is enough to ease the sub's nerves and he interlocks a hand with Louis.

Louis parks the car and turns to his sub, smiling at him while Lottie groans. "All of these looks you guys give each other make me sick. Physically sick. Like the barfing type of sick." She complains and opens the door.

Fizzy agrees with her sister and they walk through the glass entry doors together. "So it's Harry and Lottie and me and Lou." The young girl explains.

"What?" Louis whines, holding his sub closer to him.

Lottie shakes her head and takes their hands, breaking them apart. "Deal with it." She says, dragging the boy away. "Bye!" She calls out.

"Where are we going?" Harry asks.

"Don't worry about it." 

Lottie ends up coercing Harry into sitting outside of a fitting room while she tries on clothes. After Lottie finds a couple tops, she pulls Harry over to a store front, but the boy stops her.

Harry frowns and steps back. "Why are we going in here?" He asks.

Lottie rolls her eyes and connects them by their elbows, towing him into the store. "Come on. I need new stuff." She explains. "Oh!" She says, unhooking herself once inside and turning to Harry. "Can I ask you a question?"