57

(Happy Saturday!

I love this chapter and I think you will too!!

PLEASE keep wearing masks even if the mandate is lifted!!)

As the boys leave the music room, Harry has to readjust his pants to try and hide his half hard cock.

The whole day has been miserable as he has had to try so hard to not think of his dom. Even looking at him is making the problem worse.

Louis tries to hold in his laugh as he takes his phone out of his pocket to check the time. "What's your color, baby?" He asks, now realizing they might be early to the appointment.

"Green, sir." The little sub sighs and mumbles out as he brings his hands up to grasp the straps on his backpack.

The dominant acknowledges his answer and looks to his sulking sub. "Good. I know it's not comfortable, but that's why it's a punishment." He explains and his boy nods. "That was amazing back there. Do you write any lyrics or are they just instrumental?" he questions, tilting his head out of the sun to see his submissive's face.

Harry scratches at his backpack straps because he has never told anyone about his lyrics. "I have lyrics but Li doesn't know." He answers, choosing to trust his dom.

"You don't want him to know?" Louis asks as he pulls the door open to the building that will lead to the office.

The sub thanks him and waits for further directions since he doesn't remember. "Um... I guess I'm just scared of what he'll think cause they're not that good."

The dominant leads them to the left, walking down a long hallway. "I'm sure he will love them, yeah? Can I hear sometime?" He asks, cheekily then knocks on a blue door.

"Maybe, sir." The younger boy answers as the door swings open.

They are welcomed with Mr. Longwood who greets and directs them to two chairs that are sat in front of a larger desk.

The boys take their bags off and sit down. "So boys, We're reviewing your contract today. We have it right here." He says handing Harry a paper attached to a clipboard. "Just mark them yes, no, and maybe and I'll step outside for a moment so you can ask any questions or discuss concerns you may have." He smiles, moving to the door and exiting.

Harry looks down at the list and he bites his lip and looks up to his dom. The older boy notices the hesitancy and smiles trying not to over-step but his submissive just looks at him, worried. "Do you want me to help you?" Louis asks and the boy nods.

The dominant takes the board and reads over it. "Okay so you learned about age play and I'm sure age regression, yeah? How do feel about it?"

Harry shrugs and starts bouncing his leg. "Harry love, we have to communicate by talking." The dom explains.

"Um... I think it could be okay." He says, making Louis grin.

"Is that a maybe then?" The dom double checks.

"Yes, sir." Harry responds and the dom writes it down.

They continue through the list and mark all of the new answers.

Age play- maybe

Anal sex- yes

Anal plugs (private)- yes

Anal Plugs (Public)- yes

Beating- no

Blindfolds- yes