55

You wanted me to update so here we are!

(A/N: How many chapters do you guys want? I'm thinking probably up to 70-75 chapters but let me know what you think! I already have ideas for the ending but you can also comment suggestions if you want.

Thank you for all of the kind comments too!)

Harry breathes out and tries to keep his shaky legs straight. "Green, sir."

CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

Harry's POV

I take deep breathes, inhaling as much of my Dom's scent as I could. He's standing behind me and I can feel his stare running along my backside. My heart is racing and I'm so nervous but the only thing I can focus on is the excitement - with Louis, it's all exciting.

He constantly tries to take care of me and protect me and I never thought that's something I needed or wanted in my life. I always felt as though I was alone. Don't get me wrong, there was Liam and my mom, but I couldn't help but feel by myself.

When he looks at me, it's like I can finally breathe rather than the feeling of getting no air in my lungs. It's weird really, because even though I know he's there, sometimes I can't help but wonder if he's going to leave after this year. No one is obligated to stay with their assigned dom/sub but I really, really hope he stays.

I can feel his rough hand dip under the panties that I almost didn't wear and massage the smooth skin. My breathe gets caught in my throat and then picks up.

His every move has such an effect on me and I finally release a pant that I've tried to hold in.

Sliding his hand out, he pauses for a moment, making me agitated and squirmy before bringing his hand down hard, slapping my bum.

This isn't a punishment though and I can tell - that will be after. It's more like he knows I love that type of pleasure.

He kneads my skin through the material and lands another slap, this time on the other side.

The only part of this that's punishment is his teasing. It's leaving me breathless and wanting more. I push my bum back, letting him know that I'm ready and trying to get any type of relief I can.

Instead, he steps back away from me, leaving it so we aren't touching at all. I miss his touch at this moment. I always do too. Every time our skin touches, I get this feeling that I just want to curl into his side and submit to him.

He runs his hand upward through my hair, pulling it lightly and making me groan. "P-please, sir." I beg, although I'm not exactly sure what for. I think I just want his to fuck me so hard that I can't walk to class.

Last time we fucked, it was actually quite a bit more painful than I was expecting, though I would never tell that to Lou. Having that feeling there is like a reminder of our time together.

Before I know it, he bends down and sets what I assume the lube is on the floor.

I can hear the foiled wrapper being ripped open and soon I feel his hands back on my hips, resting lightly while his thumbs swipe back and forth against my skin.

Feeling something that's not his hand against my hip, I try turning my head to see. Mistake apparently, because now my bum is stinging.

"So pretty, my baby." He sprawls his left hand over my left cheek and pinches, making me gasp. "You're always so ready for me huh?" He asks rhetorically, but I nod anyways.

He always makes me feel good and special - like there's nothing wrong with me.

Leaning next to my ear he whispers, "I'm gonna fuck you now, baby."