71

(A/N: I'm so tempted to just upload all chapters and not finish the book. I would never do that, but this all is beginning to feel like a homework assignment now because I can't fucking think and my writing is getting progressively worse. Ahsdfjiefw What should I do? Any ideas are appreciated!

Please Read:

THIS CHAPTER MAY BE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR SOME BECAUSE IT INVOLVES SOUNDING. A LOT OF PEOPLE SAID THEY DID NOT WANT TO READ ABOUT THIS, SO I AM WARNING YOU NOW!!! THERE WILL BE * BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS

The entire process gets explained before anything actually happens if you are interested in learning! I tried my best to do as much research as possible, so I'm sorry if things aren't exact.)

🙃CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT🙃

Saturday

Saturday morning rolls around and Louis is woken up by light guitar playing in the living room.

Harry strums the guitar and stops when he catches his dom out of the corner of his eyes. "Did I wake you up?" He asks nervously.

The dominant shakes his head and sits down, widening his arms. Harry immediately sets his guitar to the side and crawls into his dom's lap.

"How'd you sleep?" Louis asks, gently brushing his thumbs under his submissive's eyes and smiling out of endearment when the boy's face flushes as he bites his lip.

Harry leans his head on his dom's shoulder and intertwines their fingers. "Good, thanks." He replies. "Did you sleep good?"

The older boy nods and grins brightly. "Yeah." He squeezes the boys hands. "We should talk about what's gonna happen with winter break since it starts next weekend."

Harry tenses as he remembers that's when you have to decide if you want to stay with the person you're assigned to or not. "Do you not want me?" He asks with a small voice.

"Of course I do! I don't want you ever thinking that I don't." Louis says, frowning to his sub.

The submissive smiles to himself and holds up his hands. "I like my nails painted." He says, thinking out loud and completely ignoring what the older boy said.

Louis brings the boys hands to his mouth and kisses them. "I like them too, baby."

"And um...I like being little." Harry adds, dropping his head to his dom's chest.

Louis untangles their hands and loops his arms around the boy. "Yeah?" He asks, earning a nod from Harry. "You know, I love you when you're little Harry and big Harry."

The sub twists his face into a confused and sad expression. "Are you sure...are you sure you like me though? I'm not, like, annoying?"

The older boy sighs, lifting Harry in his lap so they're facing each other and gripping Harry's cheeks, forcing eye contact. "I don't know where you're getting this idea that I don't like you. I like you. I love you. I fancy you. I wanna be with you." He states. "I'll continue to tell you every way I can until you believe me." He finishes, with a wide grin.

"I like you and love you and fancy you and wanna be with you too." Harry's replies, voice innocent as his cheeks redden and he leans forward, propping his head on his dom's shoulder. "Can I see your family at Christmas?" He muffles into the material.

"You want to?" Louis questions with a surprised voice.

Harry nods and looks to his dominants eyes. "I wanna see my mum too though." He pouts, not sure how he's going to see both.