67

(A/N: I really recommend listening to the songs as you're reading!!!)

TRIGGER WARNING

Harry falls asleep to his Louis' voice filling his ears, telling him all of the things he deserves to hear.

THURSDAY

Thursday begins with soft good mornings spoken and more pancakes being made, curtesy of Luke and Ashton. Harry doesn't say it aloud, but Louis' pancakes were much, much better.

They all head to their classes and discuss with Zayn and Liam about a school party that's going to be in one of the houses.

Instead of hanging out as the four of them like their previous plans, they decide to meet up at the party.

It's barely seven in the evening and Harry and Louis walk hand-in-hand, swinging them together as they walk to the party.

The submissive keeps his head forward as he walks. "Do you think...do you think we can dance when we get there? Like um... together?" He asks, feeling his cheeks heat.

Louis looks to Harry and grins widely, practically showing all of his teeth. "I will make sure of it."

The younger boy nods his head and smiles to himself but doesn't respond as they are met with loud music and glowing lights.

They travel in together and head over to the left where there is table holding drinks and Zayn and Liam stand near by, tucked into each other.

"Hey, lads." Zayn greets, taking a sip of his glass.

They make small talk for a bit and Louis moves behind Harry, holding his hands around his waist. "Do you want anything to drink?" He speaks into the boys ear.

The sub pushes his body further back into the boy, wrapping his arms back around his dom, and shaking his head. "I don't think I want to drink ever again." He says loud enough for his Louis to hear.

"Yeah? Why not?"

"Because I don't want to forget anymore." Harry explains.

Louis feels his chest explode with some sort of pride or magic and he whispers, "I love you."

Harry responds with the same thing and takes one of Louis hands in his own, leading them over to a smaller couch.

The younger boy sits down first and before Louis can sit down, he's pulled onto his subs lap.

Louis laughs for a few seconds before closing his eyes and resting his head back onto Harry's shoulder.

His eyes snap open and he looks through his lashes, surprised to see Harry already looking at him. He flicks his eyes to the ceiling then back to Harry and stares for a moment.

Harry's jaw tightens, creating a harsh line and Louis brings one arm up, tracing the exact angle with his fingers.

Louis sits up and twists his body to have each leg fitted around the boy, holding his shoulders as Harry claws at Louis' hips.

They take turns breaking their gaze to look at each others glossy lips and Harry keeps a strong hold on one side of Louis while his other hand travels slowly up his back, reaching his neck.