40

(A/N: Question!!! Do you want a day-by-day of their relationship like how it is now, or should I skip around?

I love all of your comments so much <3)

🤸CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT🤸

"Yes, sir." Harry cuts off his dominant, now staring directly into his icy blue eyes.

Harry lifts his hips while Louis drags the loose sweats off, leaving his sub in his boxers. He tosses the material aside and licks a strip up the tightened boxers making Harry shutter. "You're sure you want this?" He asks looking to his sub who now has his eyes pinched shut. Once Louis notices this, he stops and hovers over the boy's face. Even though they have safe words, he can see his sub is distressed and he doesn't want that. "We don't have to continue, darling."

Harry finally releases his eyes and opens them to see blue. "No, I want to." He states before adding a please.

"Okay but you know your words. If you want to stop at any point just let me know." He explains before continuing.

The older of the two slips his fingers under the band of the boxers before pulling them down to release the green-eyed boys length that is now hard and curves against his abdomen. Harry lets out a breath he was unaware he was holding while the dominant again throws the material to the side. He uses his finger tip to trace the faint stretch marks on the inner thighs of the boy before dipping his head down to lick and suck at them making his own cock twitch.

He swirls his tongue on the pelvic bone of his submissive before taking a long lick over the vain on his cock. He looks up to Harry to make sure everything is okay before continuing. He sees the boys head tilted back in complete ecstasy and the sheets bunched in his fists taking that as a sign to continue. He uses his right hand to grab the hard cock and uses his left to run it slowly down his subs side, making goose bumps appear, leaving the boy breathing heavier.

He pumps his hand up and down the boy's heavy cock a few times before he takes the tip into his mouth, lapping his tongue over the slit making the boy moan.

Louis continues pumping while bobbing shallow just focusing on the head. He then dips lower and groans sending vibrations through the boy making him leak pre-cum.

"Ah... Louis" He warns and groans making the dom stop completely. The sub knows he just fucked up but he could care less because he feels like he is floating.

Louis brings his head up "Harry," he alerts the boy for using his name. Harry seems to be in a complete high so Louis goes back down knowing he will punish the boy later. He pushes his limits until the leaking cock is hitting the back of his throat making his eyes water. He's used to this though because when he was a submissive, his old dom would fuck his throat until he was gagging.

Next thing the older boy knows, there is hot cum dripping down his throat and coating his mouth.

He actually really enjoys the taste, but it was against the rules to cum without permission, so he wipes his mouth and crawls up to straddle the boy who is in his own world. "Harry babe, you weren't supposed to do that." He says calmer then expected which makes the green eyes open wide and fill with fear.

"S-sorry, sir." He says keeping his eyes looking at the ceiling to avoid any eye contact.

"You know I'm going to have to punish you, yeah?" The dominant says.

Harry finally tilts his head up, eyes filled with panic but he still nods "Okay, sir. What's the punishment going to be?" His voice fills with guilt but also sincerity.

Louis climbs off the boy and moves to grab the discarded clothes to dress his sub. "You'll have to wait and see." He says winking, trying to lighten the mood.

Once Harry is dressed, he moves off the bed closer to Louis. "Can it be my turn now?" He says licking his bottom lip making it very tempting to skip their plans and spend the whole day in bed.

"No, we have plans with Luke and Ashton." The older boy says declining his offer.

Harry pouts "But now I just feel bad. Please?" He whines.

He fucking whines. God that is so cute Louis thinks, but he has to put his foot down and be a good dominant plus, they already cancelled their plans yesterday making today the raincheck.

"No, we have plans." He says sharply before changing his tone. "Later, okay?"