𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

Hey guys! Long time no see. This break has given me such a mental and emotional cleanse. I've been working on opening my own sticker shop on Etsy which is another reason I've been absent minded. It'll be opening on February 1st and is anime based. I have a tik tok: fandomcreationzshop and an Instagram: fandomcreationz where you can check out what I've been doing on my break. :)

Thank you to everyone for being so supportive during my break. I've finally been feeling like I want to write so on my last week of break before my spring semester I'll be writing as much as I can and even after the semester has started I'll try to write as much as well.

Here's a small bonus chapter starring Hope, Apollo, and Blaise. I hope you guys enjoy it! I'll be back sometime in February I promise!

So here you guys are! Hope you like it! It'll go with the story as well! It's quite short but hope it's enough for a while!

❤️❤️❤️

SOMETIME AFTER APOLLO FOUND OUT ABOUT HOPE'S SECRET

Hope, Apollo, and Blaise all sat beneath the tree they claimed as theirs. The trio all sat around doing their own things while in the presence of their friends.

Hope sat with a new book in her hands called The Memory of You. She had had her aunt Freya purchase it for her and send it to her via portal. It was about a girl who was in love with her best friend since high school, and when they went to the same college she was hit by a car and lost her memory. Of course, like any cliche, it was then that he realized how much he actually loved her. But oh, he had a girlfriend he couldn't just abandon, and the girl now knew nothing of who he was and began to fall for his college roommate.

As much as Hope acted like a hardass sometimes she was a hopeless romantic. She only wished she and Draco would be able to be as romantic one day. Where no one was watching their every move and they could move freely around without having to sneak around.
The only thing that ever made her pause from her ever growing feelings for Draco was the semi feelings she had for Harry. At first she thought she liked Harry, as more than a friend, but when she compared them to her feelings for Draco, there was no doubt they were different.

She felt like she had to protect Harry. Like he was her other half but not in that way. More like... she was destined to protect him against the world. She couldn't figure out what it all meant, and she sure as hell didn't know how to figure it out.

But she also knew her feelings for Draco were something more than just protecting him. She wanted to be held by him, kissed by him, comforted by him. She wanted to be his and for him to her hers. Which she had somehow done successfully as they were now officially dating each other.

Apollo sat on Hope's right with his nose stuck inside of an old grimoire he found in the back of the library. It looked old and weathered down, and it intrigued him. He had never heard of a line of witches and wizards by the name of Igarashi.