𝟐𝟓. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧

UNEDITED 25

UNEDITED
25. The Diary of Aeron Mikaelson

The diary of Aeron Mikaelson sat in the palms of Harry Potter. Below his very hands were the wolf body of Hope Mikaelson, who stared intently out at the man-made lake in front of them.

Hope was never ready to find some new family information, it always ended badly for her. A new crazy aunt, uncle, grandfather, whichever it was, it never ended well. Except for the time she found out her grandfather on her mother's side was Godric Gryffindor. That was just about the only good thing that came from that dream she had back at the Salvatore School.

The tribrid shook off the feeling she suddenly got and slumped further into the wizard's lap she was currently resting on. Harry smiled softly down at the wolf as he ran his fingers through the fur and picked the journal back up from where he placed it on Hope's back. Again, he opened the journal, ready for whatever they were about to find out.

"The night be damned. As well as my wretched brother."

1009
England

Aeron Mikaelson sat mindlessly wondering about where her older brother was. Mikael Mikaelson was a strong and aggravating man, so the eighteen-year-old young woman feared he had gotten into a fight he couldn't get out of. Within the walls of their shared home since he hadn't married young Aeron off yet, sat the brewing magic of the young Mikaelson. She was one of the original witches, one of the first bloodlines to ever be born of great and powerful magic.

Only in her village had she believed she was one of the very few to have magic within her blood. Soon she would know of a world vastly different than the very one she resided in that held many people with magic running through their veins. Aeron was born from a different father than her older brother after their mother's first husband died out on a walk one fateful night. She was born with powers like no other in their village, and thus, she was kept a secret from their society.

Mikael was sure to keep her hidden within their home after their mother's passing, not sure what to do with her. This particular day, a nice and warming spring day, the twenty-three-year-old had walked the entirety of five miles to the next village where the girl he loved sat under the very tree that had brought them together.

Esther was her name, and she was unlike anything Mikael had ever seen. He met her one day when he ventured past his village by accident. He found her crying, this young lady, after being kicked around by some of the people in her village. He took care of her like no one else had ever done, patching her up and ending the night with a caring look in his eye.

This day, as the sun shined over the vast lands that Mikael walked on, he felt a certain shift in the air. The wind blew harder than usual, the sun was just a bit warmer than it had been minutes ago. Mikael felt something stir in his stomach as he stopped his walking abruptly. His head turned back toward his own village, the one he was three miles away from at this point, where he could see a fire rapidly spreading quickly throughout.
His initial response was that he would be okay, he would just move to the village he was on the way to and never look back. But then that sinking feeling came back into his chest like he was stabbed thousands of times with a sword. And then he remembered those soft blue eyes that always reminded him of the water at the edge of the land, the great blue sea many traveled through and never came back from.