𝟑𝟎. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬, 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

UNEDITED30

UNEDITED
30. Goodbye Nightmares, Hello Winter Break

After the night Hope had she wanted nothing more than to sleep the current day away. She was tired, more tired than usual. Her mind was drained after her thoughts were probed, and all she wanted to do was take her memories back from Professor Snape who now knew what she was. She knew that her mind was intercepted through Harry who probably never had any experience in keeping people out of his mind. Hope could understand it, but what she couldn't understand was how she wasn't able to block her memories from being taken away herself.
Was it linked to Harry? Were her memories directly linked to the wizard who was one with her magic? It had obviously never been heard of before, but neither had anything else she had gone through so far in her life. Her entire existence was something new to the world, so there wasn't much she expected to be normal in the first place. She just hoped that she would be able to find some sort of normalcy soon.

As the tribrid rolled over in the comfy bed she remembers passing out on the previous night, or rather, early that morning, she found herself knocking into the familiar body of her wizard boyfriend. She cracked her eyes open, the platinum silver-white hair making its way into her view causing a small smile to form on her lips. Her finger's traced the outside of his bone-straight hair to where it curved right at the ends to meet his eyebrow.
With the same smile on her lips now reaching her eyes she let her pointer finger trace down the curves of his face, stopping when she made it to his shoulder. She thought about how much she loved him, how much her want for normalcy was right there next to her in the bed. She smiled at him as she watched him sleep peacefully, the rays of sunlight from the window accentuating the depths of his face. She was about to sit up to stare at him a bit longer before his eyes suddenly opened.

Draco's icy blue eyes looked almost translucent under the sun, making them that much harder not to completely stop and stare at. The wizard shut his eyes for a few seconds as he adjusted to the sun over him, silently thanking his girlfriend when she sat up to block the sun completely. The pale-faced wizard smiled appreciatively up at the witch, soon-to-be-known tribrid, as his arms circled her waist subconsciously.

"Good morning, love."

Hope blushed as she looked down at Draco. He looked almost too innocent as he opened his eyes wide and looked up at her. His smile was beaming at her, making it known that he was extremely happy at the moment, peaceful and content.

"Good morning, Draco."

The wizard only stuffed his face into the waist of his girlfriend, mumbling about how they should get more sleep. Hope ran her fingers through his hair a few times before leaning down and pressing a kiss to the side of his head. "Get up, sleepyhead. Or at least let me go. I want to go say bye to my friends before they leave for winter break."