𝟐𝟖. 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

UNEDITED 28

UNEDITED
28. More Endings, Even Newer Beginnings

Hope walked into the classroom-turned-bedroom to see Draco leisurely lying in the middle of the bed with one his arms under his head and the other at his side. The tribrid quickly took off her boots and took out her great-grandfather's wand from the pocket inside of her school robes. She muttered out a spell and suddenly her school clothes were switched for the outfit she had set out on her dorm bed that morning.
When using her wand she realized she could use her magic much more accurately than without it, which helped with spells that needed the extra accuracy. Spells such as the very one she had muttered out. She was now wearing a pair of black pajama shorts and an oversized tee that just so happened to be Draco's from the other day when he had come over.

It was the day before the official start of winter break and Hope was no excited to ask her boyfriend if he could stay and spend it with her. Hope sneakily walked over to the bed and as she saw the rise and fall of Draco's chest and squatted partially. At a moment's notice, she jumped up and flew through the air on top of her boyfriend's sleeping figure. Draco jerked awake, sitting up so suddenly that his forehead knocked against the tribrid's.

He rubbed his head as he looked at his girlfriend smiling at him sheepishly. He simply rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around her torso, pulling her down to where she was still on top of him. His face immediately found refuge in her auburn locks, smiling into them as he had missed Hope's presence.

"Well, hello to you too."

Hope laughed and lifted her head enough to kiss Draco's chin, eyes sparkling with mischief. As the Slytherin saw the look on her face he shook his head and tightened his hold on the Gryffindor. "Don't. Even. Think. About. It."

"You don't even know what I was going to do!"

Draco pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes slightly, "I don't need to know. Just don't. Do. It."

The tribrid scoffed and sat up, running her fingers along Draco's chest. He shivered beneath her touch, his hold in her hips loosening by the second. Hope smirked down at him and shook her head playfully. "I have a question, Malfoy."

Draco nodded, eyes opening to look her in her eyes. Their blue eyes clashed with the others, his icy daggers and her warming ocean orbs. She leaned down to peck him on the lips, hovering over him as she stared into the eyes that she had fallen in love with. "Would you like to... well, can you stay with me? Through winter break?"
Draco was suddenly sitting up with the tribrid in his arms on top of his lap. He was happy to hear her ask that. He had wanted to ask her the very same thing that night. Well, if he could stay with her. He nodded enthusiastically, thanking whoever in the universe gave him the beautiful and loving girl in his arms.