𝟏𝟑. 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐭. 𝟏

Unedited 13

Unedited
13. Repairing Ties Pt. 1

The next couple of weeks were filled with uncertain glances from Harry and longing eye rolls from the Slytherin table. Hope steered clear of both boys that ran through her mind all day and all night. She didn't want to be filled with disappointment from either of them so ultimately decided to stay secluded to herself.
After these long two weeks without talking to either Harry or Draco, the tribrid felt like she had lost a limb. She didn't particularly know if it was from not talking to Harry or not speaking to Draco, or maybe even both, but it still felt as if she couldn't breathe at times.

Her subconscious had showed her both boys when she used her crystal, and at this point, she was about ready to give up on forgetting them and going to find them and tell them to get over whatever macho rampage they were on during their last encounter.

Currently, Hope was stationed underneath the same tree in the garden beside Apollo who wasn't reading a book but simply looking up at the sky along with the tribrid.
Apollo knew to an extent what Hope was going through. As far as he knew Hope was in a love triangle with the two most popular and feared boys in Hogwarts, and Apollo wanted nothing more than to rid her of this burden.

But truth be told, he knew deep down that she had feelings for one of them, if not both.

"Hope, you need to just go talk to them. Harry was stupid for how he acted the last time you two talked, but he might've been jealous."

The tribrid stared at the sky with narrowed eyes now, "If that were true then I wouldn't see him prancing around the Cho Chang every time I'm walking out of the great hall after lunch."

Apollo winced slightly because it was true. Harry Potter had been spotted multiple times with Cho Chang and it was said that the two were dating, but of course it was all but rumors as of now. Hope had thought about talking to Harry many times, but after seeing him with the Ravenclaw girl, she turned her head and would walk away each time.

"Okay then... what about Draco then? He didn't particularly do anything wrong."

Hope groaned as she threw her hands up in the air. Her eyes met his in a small challenge of denial before she closed her eyes and leaned back on the tree.

"Draco... I'm not sure what it is about him... but Apollo, I'm scared to talk to him."

Apollo raised a brow at the tribrid beside him who still had her eyes closed, "And why would you be afraid to talk to him?"

"Because! I can't get him out of my head!"

The tribrid huffed and the wizard beside her laughed with the shake of his head. After the past two weeks of the two getting to know each other, he could easily tell she was infatuated by Draco Malfoy. Just as much as he was infatuated by her.