𝟎𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫

UNEDITED07

UNEDITED
07. The Wand Of Gryffindor

Both witches were dressed and ready waiting in the common room for the boys to join them. Hermione held open a book in front of her face while Hope sat looking around mindlessly. She saw the two twins walk down together, both of them looking her up and down for a few seconds before continuing on their way.
Hope huffed as another minute passed, and then she remembered that class began at 8:30, and it was already 7:50. She glanced over at Hermione who looked to be completely engrossed in her book and sighed lightly.

"Hey, Hermione?"

The witch looked up from her book to see a nervous looking witch standing in front of her. She raised a brow, "Yes?"

"Um, I actually need to get to the headmasters office... So I need to get going if I want to make it to class on time."

Hermione nodded, "Yes, of course. Do you know how to get there?"

The tribrid nodded, although she had no idea how to get there. Hermione must've believed her as she nodded and turned back to her book. Hope breathed in slowly before turning and walking out the common room painting. She stood in the hallway wondering which way she should go to get to Dumbledore's office. As she was about to turn left a figure to her right caught her eye.
Hope being Hope, was about to send a hurtful spell their way, but stopped shortly when she saw her first friend at Hogwarts emerge from the shadow behind the statue of armor. Blaise smiled genuinely at the witch and had a raised brow as he saw the clear distress on her face.

"Expecting someone else Blue?"

Hope shook her head, "I'm actually trying to figure out how to get to Dumbledore's office."

"And your new Gryffindor family didn't help you? Even us Slytherin's have more class than that."

Hope scoffed as she crossed her arms playfully across her chest, "I didn't ask them for help. I didn't even ask you. I just told you what I'm doing."

Blaise placed a hand over is heart in mock hurt while walking toward his favorite new witch and placing his arm over her shoulders. He laughed down at her while she gently let a smile grace her face. Without another word Blaise turned her around and began to walk her toward the headmasters office.

The closer they got, the more tense Blaise got.

In the past few years, the headmaster and Slytherin's haven't had the best of relationships, and Blaise himself hadn't walked past the office on his own in awhile. But still, he walked alongside her, his new friend, until they reached the hallway where the statue of the office stood watching over those who passed.