𝟐𝟑. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

UNEDITED23

UNEDITED
23. It's Official, I'm Pretty Strong

It was in the middle of the night that Umbridge had the staff put up another rule on the tall stone wall where she had relentlessly checkered her rules onto it. The stunning classes continued for another week so that the students could get used to using the spell. Hope and Harry both walked around throughout the students helping them with their forms and such. Throughout that entire week, Hope had been spending more time with Harry and the rest of the golden trio that her very own boyfriend had become jealous.
During the times when they would usually eat together or spend time together was occupied with helping Harry and the other students. Apollo of was occupying Hope's time as the two of them would research anything they could find on hybrids and other species like the tribrid. Hope even discovered through her talks with Apollo that she was indeed a pure-blood, although she couldn't really tell anyone else.

The week had gone by quickly of teaching a spell the tribrid had just learned and perfected. Harry was always quick to tell Hope how she had actually learned a spell that took him a couple of tries to get it right. It just reminded Hope of who she was and what she was. How powerful her bloodline was and how she could do more with time. Hermione researched spells in the grimoire Hope had let her borrow, wondering what kind of witch would need spells as the ones written on the pages. Since the curly haired witch had never seen an old grimoire before she was amazed at how old and antique it looked and felt. She liked to run her fingers over the pages filled with old ink and inherited power.

It was Friday today, the very last day of the school week, and the day Hermione and Ron would duel each other with their newly learned spell, Stupefy.

Hope watched from across the room in between Luna and Apollo as Ron leaned in toward Hermione with a genuine concerned face. The tribrid eyed the two as she listened in, "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you." The tribrid stifled a laugh as she watched Ron turn and walk through the aisle of students to the other end of the room. Hermione whispered a sarcastic thanks, Ronald, and shook her head.
The students all around the red haired wizard yelled out words of encouragement. Telling him he could do it and that it would be a piece of cake. Hope looked between the two with a smirk on her face as she knew how this would play out. She heard the Weasley twins whispering between each other, betting on the outcome, and Apollo laughing under his breath.

Luna stood quietly beside her a look oof worry on her face as she watched Ron raise his wand in the air with a smirk on his face to cover his true fear. Hermione on the other hand, had a look of determination on her face as she raised her own wand in the air. As the two made eye contact Hermione took a single breath as Ron got ready to speak the spell.

"Stupefy!"

Ron was hauled back through the air completely paralyzed in the midair as he landed harshly on his back. The students ooed as he landed on his back, all shaking their heads. The Weasley twins scoffed under their breaths as one handed the other a sickle for winning their bet. Hermione was now surrounded by some of the other girls who were congratulating her and laughing at Ron who exclaimed it was because it was the gentleman thing to do.