𝟏𝟏. 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞

UNEDITED 11

UNEDITED
11. Imagine

Hope stood in front of the door numbered 508. She held her breath as she mumbled the password, Moon Traveler. The door was suddenly invisible to the eye, and from the outside it looked like a regular classroom inside. The tribrid timidly stepped inside ready for disappointment, but as she took her first step into the exterior of the classroom it turned into the interior is a forest. Hope closed her eyes briefly, sniffing the air.

Her eyes opened in shock, "It even smells like a forest..."

The smell of damp moss, rain, and blooming flowers wafted into her nose. She would live here forever if she could. The tribrid felt the urge to shift, to explore the room that from the outside seemed to small, but from the inside seemed to last for miles. In a swift motion, Hope was running through the forest around her, her hands touching the wet trunks of the tall black oak trees. Her shoes were lost the moment she began to run, leaving her barefooted.
She felt the wet grass between her toes, the small flowers that were crushed as she ran over them. The tribrid hadn't felt to alive in years. Even at the Salvatore School the wooded area wasn't as luscious and green as this one. The trees in Mystic Falls never looked so lively as the ones here did. Her wolf needed to run around there, but here, here her wolf wanted to come out and run.

Outside the door the students on the other floors called it a night. Hope didn't even realize the time her wolf was having so much fun. Her snowy white wolf was breathless as it came across a small lake. It dipped its head and drank some water before huffing out a sigh of content and dropping on its paws onto the forest floor.

A sudden clock appeared in front of the wolf, and in big bulky letters it read the time of 1:00.

The pure white wolf soon became Hope again, who laid back on the grass again. Her clothes were still intact, one great thing about being a witch too, she could spell her clothes on and off. Knowing the time was late, she stood up and began to run in the direction of where she originally came from.
About two miles of running and she was back in front of the classroom door that stayed hidden in the forest unless you knew exactly where it was and where to look. With one final look at the forest behind her she let herself walk out of the invisible door where she came face-to-face with the empty hallway once more.

She couldn't hear anyone around her, not even from the room she heard Blaise in just hours ago.

It was then that she realized how much time she actually spent inside the room. She smiled to herself as she walked down the halls of Hogwarts. She was the happiest she'd been in a long time, and anyone could see that on her face. With as much silence as she could she tip toed back to her common room, making sure to steer clear of the students doing their nightly rounds. She learned these were the prefects, students who were the best of the best.