~ Chapter 65 ~ Unexpected turn of Events

At Night

Everyone retired to their rooms after dinner as it was already late. Nandini came out of the room after sometime to get some water. While going back to her room, she heard some voice coming from the pool area so she went there to check. There, she saw Cabir sitting on the edge of the pool talking to someone on the phone.

"Hmm I know.. I will try, Bye" She heard his side of the conversation and could guess who he was talking to but wasn't sure.

After he ended the call, she went towards him clearing her throat which caught his attention.

"Arey Bhabhi aap? Aap soyi nahi?" He asked seeing her.

"Aap bhi toh nahi soye na abhi tak devar ji" She replied instantly and sat down beside him.

"Woh bas aise hi" He said a faint smile appearing on his face hearing her.

"Whom were you talking to Cabir?" She asked.

"Woh.. Woh main.. " He was stammering and was hesitant to reply.

"Mukti?" Nandini completed it for him making him nod his head in approval.

"So what's going on with her?" She asked.

"We are in a relationship Bhabhi.. Jis din you guys went that day only I had a talk with her opening my heart and she too reciprocated. We wanted to take it slow and to understand each other but now she is saying that we shouldn't hide it sabse.. I know she is right but I am not able to decide ki kya karu" He said everything to her in a go.

"Cabir! Firstly, congratulations, I am so happy for you guys." Nandini said smiling and side-hugged him making him chuckle.

"Thank you bhabhi." Cabir replied.

"Aur rahi baat sab ko batane ki toh I think that you should do it. Telling everyone will do you guys good only and the fact is ki dekho if by chance anyone gets to know it from somewhere else toh sabko bahut bura lagega. They have a right to know and specially Manik. If you can't, then I will help you we will talk together unse but don't hide it." She said trying to make him understand.

"No.. No aap kuch mat kehna Bhai se.. I myself will tell him.. Yeh album ho jaye uske baad main aur Mukti khud sabko bata denge." He said.

"Ok! As you say.. But dont delay it any further okay.. Jitna jaldi you will say utna acha hoga and will be relaxed.. Okay" She said to which he nodded.

"Ab chalo bahut raat ho gayi hai so jao.. Okay" She spoke patting his arms and left after bidding good night.

Manan's Bedroom

Nandini entered the room and saw Manik sitting on the couch with files scattered and laptop in front of him.

"Toh kya baat ho rahi thi devar-bhabhi ke beech itni der se?" He said as soon as he saw her entering to which she gave him a how-do-you-know look making him point towards the balcony indicating he saw them there..

"Bas aise hi..Hum dono ko neend nahi aarhi thi toh we were generally talking." She replied.

"Sure? It seemed kuch serious baat ho rahi thi?" He spoke.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai" She said casually but deep down she was feeling guilty for lying to him.

"As you say" He said and again got engrossed in his work.

Nandini went to change in the washroom. She came out and saw Manik still working to which she made an annoyed expression.

"Manik" She called him.