~Chapter 23~ Diwali Shopping

A bright Morning shined upon the two adorable people who were sleeping oblivious of the world. It's been a week since Nandini has confessed about her past to manik. In this one week they have come a lot more close to each other. They have never talked about that past thing again as he didn't want her to feel sad or any kind of guilt. Nandini said about this matter to Karan to which he said her that manik's family must know this and asked her to think about it once and consult to manik. She thought that next she will talk to manik about this matter.

They used to talk once in a day for sure discussing about their day. Manik has already started falling for her and her antics but Nandini she was taking time to observe these new things. She too had started feeling something but was not able to recognize whether she too has fallen or not.

Diwali was near and both the families have decided to celebrate it together. As it will be there first diwali together though before marriage but still they will be together. So manik was all excited and was thinking what to gift her on such an auspicious day...

Here Ishaani was all eager to go for shopping. She was requesting everyone but no one was free today Ruhi had some work in boutique where's mahir and Raman was in office and ishita was busy in the household work.

"Chalooooo na.." Ishaani said stretching each word.

"Achcha okay let us go Hum sabke liye shopping karlenge." Finally Nandini said as she can't see her sad.

"Yeahhhhh... Chalo chalo." Being an excited soul she jumped and walked towards the car to settle down Nodding her head in disbelief ruhi asked Nandini to take care to which Nandini laughed and gestured her that its okay.

Both bhua-bhatiji hopped in the car and went for the shopping towards the mall.

On the other hand Manik and Cabir too left to shop something for Nandini as instructed by Nyonika and also some ghar ka samaan ka list.

Nandini and Ishaani was roaming around the mall looking each and every section. First of all they went to kids section to purchase some dresses for Ishu.

"Bhuii... Shee this one is sho nice na." she said showing Nandini her choice of dress.

"Oh yesss its nice chalo let's go and try." They went towards the trial room and Nandini made her tried some dresses. Like this one after the other. After purchasing dresses from kids section they did their bill when Ishaani spoke "Bhui... Meekoo shushuu ah rahi hai"

"Chalo we will go then." saying this they went inside the washroom..

Ishaani get inside when Nandini knocked her door asking her to wait outside as she is also going inside the washroom. "Ishu.. Bhui bhi washroom jaa rahi h bachcha Bahar aake u just wait okay don't go anywhere."

Soon Ishaani came out washed her hand and looked after Nandini. Not finding her inside she thought may be she was waiting outside as she couldn't locate their bags. As when Nandini said her to wait she didn't heard her properly so she went out hunting for her bhui in which she got lost.