~Chapter 14~New Frienships

Manik's Pov!

I was sitting at the airport waiting for my flight's announcement deep in thoughts..

So Mumbai here we come. Yes! I am finally going back to Mumbai after a long week of back to back meetings..Finally the problem was solved and here I an on my way back to Mumbai.. 2 days back when I had a talk with Cabir about Mom's shopping plan, I was afraid Nandini doesn't run away seeing her other side which comes out while shopping. Let me tell you guys that my mom is a crazy shopaholic..So I thought it to be my duty to warn Nandini before hand..So I sent her a a message (which I got from Mom after a long teasing session) wishing her luck for it.. I was not quite happy with the idea of my friends meeting her without me but I couldn't say anything so when I cane to know that it got cancelled because of some work issues, I almost did a happy dance in my hotel room!

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my name being called for the last time.. Yeh ladki marwayegi mujhe ek din!

I reached Mumbai and straight away sat in the car which was sent for me by Dad. I thought about going to Kapoor Mansion first but then didn't as I did not want to come across as desperate even though I was. Also Cabir had already planned a friendly meet of Fab5 with Nandini so I was anyway going to meet her the next day.

I finally retired to my room after all the greetings and some family time. Cabir accompanied me as I wanted to talk to him about something.

"Achha Junior sunn na! You know you are the best right?"

"Kya kaam hai bhai aapko?" He scanned me top to bottom as if examining some criminal.

"Kaam? Nope! It's nothing of that sort..I just had this thought of appreciating you. Bhalai ka toh zamana hi nahi raha." I replied with an oh-so-innocent face.

"I know you bhai! Aap aur meri tareef? That too without a reason? Not happening! So stop buttering me and spit it out"  He gave me a a look as if saying 'Now don't give me any bullshit please'

"Okay fine! You got me. I do need a favour from you. Listen to me..I need you to call Nandini and tell her to be at the cafe at 1pm rather than 2pm." I spilled everything.

"Whaat? And why would I exactly do that? Aapko bhabhi se milna hai na toh you ask her! I am not doing you any favour not with that tone of yours atleast." He spoke smirking. Huh! Saare kamine mere hi palle parne the kya?

"Cabir..Junior! Please do me this one favour, tu jo bolega main voh karunge. Pleaseee! Also,you know ki if I could do it main already kar chuka hota.."

"Okay fine! Stop with this emotional drama of yours..Main karta hoon kuch but don't forget that you have promised to do anything in return." And he went away chuckling at my face.

Ab kaha bhaagogi Nandini Kapoor? We will finally have a proper conversation tomorrow and I am hoping to solve all our misunderstandings and start afresh. Smiling to myself at this thought I finally went off to sleep.

Next Morning

I woke up with a smile on my face because I had a beautiful dream of me and Nandini but it soon got changed into a frown when I saw Cabir sitting on my bed and analysing my face..

"Wth Cabir? Pagal hogya hai kya tu? Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Bhai..Tell me something! Aap aaj neend main itna muskura kyu rahe the? I am sure Bhabhi ke sapne dekh rahe hoge right?" And he laughed seeing my flushed face.