~Chapter 68~ Being there for Him

Next Morning

The bright sun rays peeked through the curtains in Manan's room. They were sleeping in each other's arm with a content face. After few minutes Manik blinked his eyes opening it. He looked towards his side to see Nandini sleeping peacefully keeping her head on his chest hugging him. He smiled seeing her and kissed her forehead earning a smile from her, which made him smile n return knowing that she can recognise his touch in her sleep as well.

After staring at her for few more minutes he got up, making her sleep properly on the bed and headed towards the washroom to get ready as it was an important day for all of them.

Nandini's sleep too broke after sometime. She got up and saw that Manik was not beside her then she heard the washroom door open and Manik walked out being all ready.

"Good Morning" She said with a smile and got up from the bed but he just nodded in acknowledgement without replying.

"And here I have my monster back." She mumbled which he unfortunately heard.

Manik looked up and saw her making faces from the mirror. The next moment before he could react, he saw her walking towards him and then hugging his back.

Manik raised his eyebrows in surprise and was about to move away when she tightened the hug anticipating his move which made him smile.

He didn't say anything but just kept his hands over hers which was on his chest making her smile in return. They stayed in that position for some moments and Manik could already feel himself coming back to normal and feeling content but he still wasn't ready to go back to talking to her normally.

They broke the hug and Manik started wearing his shoes.

"Could you wait for a few minutes? I'll get ready jaldi se and then we can go down together? Please." Nandini said pouting.

Manik saw his watch and then looked at her but still nodded making Nandini jump in her place.

"Thank you! I'll be ready in 10 minutes." She said and kissed his cheek before rushing inside the washroom.

Manik touched his cheek with a surprised expression but then chuckled at the antics of her crazy wife. He called Rohan and started talking to him about the preparations of the press conference while waiting for her.

Nandini soon came out of the washroom and saw Manik in the balcony. She went there and called him making him turn towards her.

Manik was yet again dumb struck looking at his beautiful wife but he came out of his reverie and walked inside the room.