~Chapter 51~ Last Day

Kapoor Mansion

After Nandini's haldi everyone dispersed to their respective places. Only Karan was staying at kapoor mansion as they were going clubbing at night. It was night and the whole kapoor family were sitting on the dinning table having their dinner.

"Sari tayari dekhli na sabne?" Ishita asked everyone as per the work delegated to them.

"Haa mom... Aap tension mat lo sab ho gaya hai." Mahir replied.

Soon Karan and Nandini walked towards them informing them about their departure and then left to pick up Shagun after getting strict instructions from Ishita to not be late they went out.

After they left, everyone finishing their dinner and went to their rooms to get some sleep as tomorrow is a very important day for all of them.

In Mahir & Ruhi room

Ruhi walked out from the washroom after changing her clothes and saw Mahir standing in the balcony look outside lost in his own thoughts. Seeing him lost she went towards him.

"Kya soch rahe ho aap?" Ruhi asked keeping her hand on his shoulder.

Listening her Mahir turned towards her when she saw his eyes glistening with tears.

"Mahir! Kya hua aapko?" She again asked being worried.

"Nothing! I will miss her Ruhi. How will we stay without her." Mahir said when she stood beside him and rubbed his arms.

"Mahir! Nandini is not going far she will be here jab milna chahe hum chalenge usse milne." Ruhi said consoling her husband.

"You know when I held her for the first time in my arms, it was like the best feeling for me. She is a daughter to me. My first child Ruhi. When she was in my arms from that time only a possessive feeling engulfed me. I just wanted to protect her from every evil eye. Yeh ghar suna ho jayega uske bina." Mahir said and a tear rolled down from his eyes.

"Relax, she is in safe hands Mahir. Manik bahut pyaar karte hai humari Nandu se. She will always be happy." Ruhi spoke rubbing his tears away.

"I know and I am happy for her" He replied with a small smile. Ruhi too smiled and hugged him.

"Thank You" Mahir said suddenly gaining her attention.

"Kyun?" She asked breaking the hug being confused.

"For coming in my life. Aaj pata chala ki kitna difficult hota hai ek father ke liye ek stranger ko aapni amaanat, aapne jigar ka tukda saupna." Mahir said making her smile.

"Woh toh hai aur woh bhi tab jab woh stranger itna khadoos ho." She said mischievously.

"Accha! Khadoos haa."

"Yes" Saying this Ruhi started to run while Mahir was chasing her when finally he caught her in his arms. He was back hugging her.