~Chapter 12~ The Family Meet

In Kapoor Mansion

A bright sunny morning welcomed Nandini as she opened the window of her room. She was ready in her formals as she got a call from the hospital.

 She was ready in her formals as she got a call from the hospital

    (Nandini's attire)

She went downstairs and greeted her family members giving Ishaani a forehead kiss. All were sitting together and having their breakfast.

"Nandu tujhe yaad haina aaj shaam ko humein shopping pe Jana hai aur Malhotra's will also be coming dophar main to meet us." Ishita informed Nandini.

"But mumma mujhe hospital Jana hai. Abhi call aaya hai and it's very important. I can't stay back." Nandini spoke grumpily

"Are but..." Ishita's words were cut by Mahir.

"Maa! It must be something important na tabhi woh bol rahi h so let her go."

"Haa mom! It really is urgent warna I wouldn't have denied." Nandini said

"Its Okay Ishita. Nandu tu time pe ghar ah jaana..I don't want them to think that we are taking this relation for granted." This time Raman spoke supporting his children.

"Thank you so much! I love you Dad." Nandini kissed Raman's cheek and left bidding everyone adieu.

On the way to hospital

"Main kya karoon yaar mujhe samajh nhi ah raha h. I will seriously go mad with all the thoughts exploding in my mind..Neither I can hurt my family nor I can marry that Manik."  Nandini was talking to Karan on her phone as she sat in the backseat of her car.

"Hmmmm" He replied as he was busy doing some work in the office.

"Hmm? What hmmm? Karan I will kill if you don't hear me out and help me out of this mess.." She again said being frustrated.

"Abey Jigra! If you kill me then tera kya hoga? And also I'm busy yaar warna you seriously think that I will ignore you? Nahi na..so can we please talk about this later? Please!." He said

"Nahi..You know what do hell with your work. Sab busy hai and no one cares about me.. Go to hell." Saying this she cut the call.
Whereas Karan was guilty for ignoring her but he couldn't help it as he was working on a very important presentation. Keeping his phone aside he started the work again but not before making up his mind to manofy his Jigra.

On the other side, in Kapoor Mansion the scene was a bit different. Everyone was busy in their own work wanting everything thing to be perfect as for the first time Malhotra's were going to come to their house.

Ishita and Ruhi were involved in the kitchen looking after for the food while Mahir was out for some work and Raman was in the study talking to someone over phone. The ladies of the house did not let Raman go to the office so he was here doing work from his study.